Future of Skylords Reborn and intro to Ardent Peak

MrXLink

On 13.2.2017 at 9:20 PM, Strek0za said:

No. EA allowed to continue on working on Skylords Reborn. They will never give anything regarding BF (files, servers, game profiles and so on). And Pandemic has nothing to do with BF.

He probably meant Phenomic.

These are awesome news. It gives us all the certainty that in the end all the efforts and progress being made cannot be destroyed by a single legal decision from EA.

A great thanks to the whole Skylords Reborn main board and community.

Edited by Quirin

8 hours ago, Shotty said:

He probably meant Phenomic.

A common mistake. After a while, we made a bit of fun of the fact that players called us everything but Phenomic :-) I know I know, game devs are mean...

Anyhoo, Phenomic does not exist anymore, unfortunately. The studio got closed in 2013, everything connected to BattleForge got transferred to EA EAsy in Stockholm, Sweden, including myself.

Edited by TheBlackOne

27 minutes ago, TheBlackOne said:

A common mistake. After a while, we made a bit of fun of the fact that players called us everything but Phenomic :-) I know I know, game devs are mean...

Anyhoo, Phenomic does not exist anymore, unfortunately. The studio got closed in 2013, everything connected to BattleForge got transferred to EA EAsy in Stockholm, Sweden, including myself.

For me it's hard to forget the name of a studio that worked on one of the biggest games of my childhood, that being Spellforce. Battleforge ofc was huge as well, but Spellforce will always be one of my favourites <3

Only a thought of mine...

ea shut down the servers becouse they didnt earned enuogh money.

what can you do in future when that project becomes a business and you cant pay all the stuff?

its not the same as you started the project without profit. In future you have to earn money like ea.

pls dont misunderstand me i hope for a good future and new content for skylords reborn but i also hope that the game never dies again!!

cu ;)

On 15/02/2017 at 6:12 PM, Shotty said:

For me it's hard to forget the name of a studio that worked on one of the biggest games of my childhood, that being Spellforce. Battleforge ofc was huge as well, but Spellforce will always be one of my favourites <3

Just started playing it for the first time recently due to it being by Phenomic. It's really well designed. I can see aspects and ideas that are reminiscent of Battleforge.

OT: this is unexpected, but good, news. Congratulations.

Edited by Psymantis

On 19/2/2017 at 8:28 AM, MeisterRihno said:

Only a thought of mine...

ea shut down the servers becouse they didnt earned enuogh money.

what can you do in future when that project becomes a business and you cant pay all the stuff?

its not the same as you started the project without profit. In future you have to earn money like ea.

pls dont misunderstand me i hope for a good future and new content for skylords reborn but i also hope that the game never dies again!!

cu ;)

EA didn't get any money because they didn't even adverticed the game. I found the game when it existed, just by chilling out in the EA page, by accident, it was what i consider "hiden". 

When i found the game i said "wtf, how this game is laying here like nothing, and is so original and good".

Somebody will say that the game had a little amount of players because it was P2W, well, i never payed nothing, i was a noob with 13 years and get a lot of fun anyway.

This guys we have right now working on the game said that they have the right to advertice the game. That's great. It means we are aiming to get more players than before. At least for me, i'll be sure to take a lot of friends to this game that never heard of Battleforge.

21 hours ago, Secvndvs said:

EA didn't get any money because they didn't even adverticed the game. I found the game when it existed, just by chilling out in the EA page, by accident, it was what i consider "hiden". 

When i found the game i said "wtf, how this game is laying here like nothing, and is so original and good".

Somebody will say that the game had a little amount of players because it was P2W, well, i never payed nothing, i was a noob with 13 years and get a lot of fun anyway.

This guys we have right now working on the game said that they have the right to advertice the game. That's great. It means we are aiming to get more players than before. At least for me, i'll be sure to take a lot of friends to this game that never heard of Battleforge.

Agree so much with that. And it's true, if i talk to battleforge to someone, this doesn't know the game and he is very hype to play this game for the first time. I think EA killed the game alone ^^' but now it's coming back and my multigaming come with us to play this amazing game, believe me ;)

:hypetrain::hypetrain:

those are really great and good news took EA long enouth but the waiting was worth it a 1000 times or more.

thx for the good work of everyone that is or was involved in this projekt and keep up the nice work

hopefully i see some of you in the game when its open up xD