Official Stream Incoming! (11/02/2017)

MrXLink

Greetings Skylords, Skyladies and Skyfolks!

On Saturday the 11th of February (upcoming Saturday) at 3 PM CET we will be hosting an official stream on https://www.twitch.tv/skylordsreborn
You can find a countdown right here if you're hyped: COUNTDOWN

The contents of the stream will be very important! We won't tell you exactly what will happen, but we've got a really important announcement to make, so stay tuned and stay hyped. We'll also be answering questions to the extent we can as usual. 

We're looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow, Skylords!
~MrXLink

is Beta Date confirmed ? Xlink showing his best nudes ? Shotty's gonna get a beta access ?

FIND OUT TOMMOROW, IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF THE STREAMS OF HYPES

Edited by sylvix95

^ Serbia, but last time I barely slept, had a programming class in the morning and when I got home I was so tired, plus it was cold in my room and fell I asleep the moment it got warm in my bed. Woke up after the stream ended.

holy ForgeCow,

you set the expectation anywhere but low you know that?

I'm normally not watching streams at all but this one I will at least look into.

One thing: do you already know how long it will be roughly? I'm asking because I have a daily data limit on my internet and streams can easily eat into that (especially if they are like 3 hours long).

Thanks,

Tam