Welcome to Skylords Reborn

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• InsaneHawk

We now have a Patreon !   10/16/17

Donations are back, but they're now all on Patreon ! Feel free to check it out : https://goo.gl/TwmHYW
InsaneHawk

[Giveaway] Tell us your story !

168 posts in this topic

Well, @Sykole thought it'd be a while before I could encounter you in the forge, but it seems like this changed~

Anyhow, I'm grateful for getting chosen and will patiently wait for that pm.

Also congratz to all the other winners!

:hypetrain:

Now I can with these all people that i challenged before ♥

So you in Forge soon, and prepare for my :frostorb: deck!

Congratulations to all those who won and those who had the chance to enter. We will soon enough be able to freely get on the forge together! 

Why i get no key ? :') My story was perfekt and i spend a lot of time to write it :'):kappa::')

and Congratulation to all winners :cookie::troll: (RadicalX<3)

Guys it's okay to feel envy! I feel it too! It's a normal reaction to freel heartbroken for not getting picked. And to want to be of the chosen - we're all here because we want to see the game we all love come back. Being salty about not being picked just creates unnecessary rifts and conflict within the, although growing still rather small community. All the active member's names are familiar - nobody wants to be remembered as the sore loser

16/99 people, more than 15% of contestants were winners. That's a generous percentage. You don't get those kinds of odds in lottery. All we can do is eagerly await the next contest

Congratz once again to all the winners

I feel sorry for people with better stories that haven't been picked because of their reputation (new accs, low activity..) For all the guys who are very active and have large amounts of posts, you could have given them the BETA regardless of the competition...Anyways, congrats to everyone else, and see you at the forge! :)

2 hours ago, InsaneHawk said:

Hello guys !

It was a really great contest so far, and all of you did really good stories, I've been looking all of them and they were all good. That was really hard to choose winners for this, some of you will be disapointed for sure, but that's the purpose of a giveaway, not everyone can win ;) !

So we have 16 winners for this giveaway, and here's the list :

Congratulation guys ! You won this giveaway, I'll contact you in the upcoming days, to give you your access, if you could please be sure that you're on Discord as well, we'll save time ;) Be sure to PM me there.

We'll do more giveaway in the near future, so even if you didn't win this one, you'll be able to get chance later, don't forget that we'll do giveaways on the forum, discord, facebook, twitter and even twitch ! so be sure to follow and get yourself on all of them ;)

This subjet will be open again for a few days, then, we'll close it again :)

Sincerly,
InsaneHawk.

Oh crap, that's me ._. heck yeah, boy!

@KosmodanI would say 6/16 of those players chosen are not active enough to be called active, and probably had very nice stories.

Of course,this is very subjective matter when it comes to who has the best stories I guess it also involves a bit of luck.

Saying basically that ONLY active people got in is not fair to those who actually got in by writing a good story that was touching in some way perhaps and got in. I saw your discord message to and of course it can be disappointing but in time I hope you will accept this a little better and stick around.

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg :hype: 
FINALLY! It happened :D i'm in the beta wow this is just unbelieveable. Thanks so much, you have no idea how lucky and totally happy i am right now :D 

Congrats to the other winners as well :) See you in the forge :D

I've always been a trading card and strategy game lover, and Battleforge fit both of those categories. I remember back in 2010, right after lost souls was released I discovered this game on steam, I promptly purchased it, and it's still sitting in my account.

Everything about this game was fantastic, the collecting, the art style, the battle mechanics, it was just good. I played for months, and being only in middle school at the time, I had little time and money to put into the game, but damn it I tried and did.

Whether it's simply nostalgia or the game really was as good as I remember it, I'm still super excited to see it come back. There's absolutely nothing like this game.