I still want Battleforge back but...

Darmonic

Halo Wars 2 has pretty much taken the RTS/TCG idea and implemented it as a mode in their game... Of course it doesnt give me that Battleforge feel but I guess it will have to tide me over until the devs got this game up and running for everyone :D 

Just thought I'd spread the news since the game is in open beta and I am sure a lot of other people are just itching for something as close to BF as they can get. (I really dont like the whole "Hand" system they have and that you need to cycle through cards versus having all 20 cards ready to go in Battleforge)

(Here is some gameplay of me playing it with my GF 

)

Edited by Darmonic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still waiting patiently for BF to go live and feeding my needs with Clash Royale as I don't own an xbox. If you havent tried it then you should! There is already a BF clan however you need 3000 trophies to join now. Watch out for a 'skylords reborn' clan which will be a clan for newbies to CR, they can then migrate to BF clan when they have enough trophies.