Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

• Announcements

• Kiwi

Open Beta Information!   12/29/17

Open Beta will soon be upon us! Check out all you need to know here: https://goo.gl/nNr1qU
InsaneHawk

Donations are back !

9 hours ago, Offten said:

How much u need exactly to finish this game? I can afford few k $. Pm me

there is no need for such amount its more to pay the server and that doesnt cost so much in others are a few € needed but also there not so much since all the work the devs do is free. u may ask mrxlink about their adresses to send them a giftbasket.

7 hours ago, anonyme0273 said:

The bids are getting higher by the day.

20170418_125433.thumb.jpg.ace3c5a47592595026e06442000479be.jpg

@Malt2824 O.o

you wanna sell your mom even if she allowed you to play battleforge 5 years earlyer (pegi/fsk 12 game) if you do sell her i hope shes not the one paying for internet at your home. 

On 18.04.2017 at 10:56 AM, Aegis1020 said:

I hope we will see the game before 2018. The more I wait, the more I can't wait :P

I'll try to donate something soon. Keep up the good work ! :hypetrain:

I will be 16 y.o. in 1 month so im not able to donate money, but i will to speed it up as much as i can... well, maybe we will play SkR at next summer

On 19.05.2017 at 4:36 PM, EdgeOfDarkness said:

I will be 16 y.o. in 1 month so im not able to donate money, but i will to speed it up as much as i can... well, maybe we will play SkR at next summer

Money is only used to rent the server. There is something that money can't provide : motivation. For any team, knowing that a community is behind them and are counting on them is the most valuable donation.

So, the best thing you can do is keeping up the :hype: