Donations are back !

InsaneHawk

Hello Skylords,

It's been a few months now since we said that donations will be back (October right ?), to be honest, we had different problems, and in a first way, totally forgot about it, then a few days ago, we had troubles with our paypal account validation (so muuuuuuch problems :D)

Anyway, our donation link is back up, you can now click on it on the topbar of the forum, or here ->(Removed link as we are no longer with Ardent Peak, donations now exclusively on Patreon)

If you encounter any problem with donations, please be sure to contact me in private message as soon as possible.

Sincerly,
InsaneHawk.

IMPORTANT : The "Donators - Thanks list !" topic is still a thing, if you want to be quoted here, just add a note with your donation including your nickname on the forum.

Its not an offense!

There is no friendship if we are talking about money.

You should give something to us for money.

You can't even promise to us that the game will be finished.What happens if you stop the developing at spring?^^

I really like the game and grateful for your work!!!

Just this way of donation is a bit strange in the business.

16 minutes ago, Kispilka89 said:

Its not an offense!

There is no friendship if we are talking about money.

You should give something to us for money.

You can't even promise to us that the game will be finished.What happens if you stop the developing at spring?^^

I really like the game and grateful for your work!!!

They can not give anything to people who donate as it would mean they make money off EA's copyrighted game...

The donations are mostly intented to further motivate the people working on the project and keep the server up and running or upgrade it when needed.

And they've been developping it for years now... It will be finished one day, I don't think they will just completely stop.

Edited by Neox

3 minutes ago, Neox said:

The donations are mostly intented to further motivate the people working on the project.

I'd like to dispel the idea that any of us even see a cent of the donations, all the money goes towards server upkeep, which will grow higher as we upgrade our hardware to support more players. And if we ever get too much money it'll goes toward charity. All staff members are working voluntarily for free. 

1 hour ago, Kispilka89 said:

Keep in mind that the staff doesn't get any of the money that anyone donates, they keep nothing and get no money, they are in this project voluntarily - no business there. As said, anything over goes to a charity chosen long ago.

What you so far see for any money donated are the livestreams, YouTube videos, the Forum and progress site... there is so much you can see, you just need to be open a little bit and have faith in the project. 

Edited by anonyme0273

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, InsaneHawk said:

EDIT : Donation link has been updated to Ardent Peak LLC now. ;)
Thank you for you support as usual guys, this is awesome <3

Also, we'll be still updating the topic, so don't worry about that :)

That means they will be buying the pizza now? :pizza: 

@InsaneHawk In the stream and the new forum thread MrXLink and you speak about buying things ingame. You already made clear that it will not be pay to win or pay to play, but you did not yet clarify if people are gonna be able to 'gain' something by purchasing it ingame. I understand that you guys need time to make such decisions and that it is not yet know if this will happen.

But my question is, do people who donated in the past, also get these things? Or do they get certain ranks or special cards or something?

Edited by SilenceKiller99

19 minutes ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

@InsaneHawk In the stream and the new forum thread MrXLink and you speak about buying things ingame. You already made clear that it will not be pay to win or pay to play, but you did not yet clarify if people are gonna be able to 'gain' something by purchasing it ingame. I understand that you guys need time to make such decisions and that it is not yet know if this will happen.

But my question is, do people who donated in the past, also get these things? Or do they get certain ranks or special cards or something?

I'll definitly think about that, but of course, that would make sense.
I'll come to you with a definitive answer about that when we would have talk about that :)

On 2/11/2017 at 2:11 PM, InsaneHawk said:

I'll definitly think about that, but of course, that would make sense.
I'll come to you with a definitive answer about that when we would have talk about that :)

I'm new, so my opinion probably doesn't matter much. 

However, I just donated a small amount, and I would never want an item in the game that others do not have a chance to get.  Maybe a cosmetic item, that any player can also achieve within the game at the absolute most.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 05/04/2017 at 4:15 PM, EdgeOfDarkness said:

i can w8 to 2018 for release ;)

I hope we will see the game before 2018. The more I wait, the more I can't wait :P

I'll try to donate something soon. Keep up the good work ! :hypetrain: