Searching artwork files...

Kiwi

The second artwork is the ability icon for Twilight Hag's "Femme Fatale" ability

Activate to create a stunning delusion: Twilight Hag will bewitch every male enemy within a 20m radius in such a way as to make him believe she was the most beautiful creature in the world. Affected enemies are forces to stare at her and are no longer able to fight nor can they be controlled by the player. Friendly male units within the area also enjoy the show and regenerate 30 life points per second. Lasts for 15 seconds or until interrupted. Reusable every 60 seconds.

The more you know ;)

PS: Isn't she beautiful

latest?cb=20090623042519

The second one was obviously a scrapped card for the scrapped "light" faction, it´d have been Ice/Fire and this card would´ve shown their main mechanic, now we´ll never know how that faction would ahve worked!

Nice find, I guess I'll add a few I found as well

ui_card_front.png.a319feb2518b9fb2d79804

ui_card_side.thumb.png.f5ee514a6bf0ce8f3

icon_portrait_banned.png.2a5b8a7b4cd1d16 I'd assume this is somekind of icon for whenever a person is banned, based on the file name.

588d2cbe677d2_ArtisticCrossbowmen.png.00588d2cc3c31d5_ShadowPackScary.png.7355de588d2cc7ea7bb_LivingTowerPack.png.fc079d588d2cc99e68a_AmiiPack.png.7233a285d7e7d

This landscape apparently has something to do with crossbowmen, not sure why though.

Edited by Ladadoos

1 hour ago, Ladadoos said:

ui_card_front.png.a319feb2518b9fb2d79804

i love this super old placeholdercard
so i got interested and google translated that filler text(from latin i think it is?)
"undue wet to do business here quinngenti's leader dis version inmarcescibilis. Second, she will not mind very loving dispertio, summoned us to the foot end of the leg. cheese salad to seek his pulmemtum "

Also i love the "10 human soldiers" and apparantly its a building.