Youtube (kinda selfish so if that bothers you don't click :D)

Whiplash

Heyho guys me and a friend just started a Youtube channel, so i thought why not tell some people about it :D

It's all in german though so i'm sorry to all only-english speaking people around here :D 

Ofc we will upload this game aswell as soon as it comes out but until then we're all about random stuff that we like. The Link above the video will redirect you to the channel page :)

Take a look if you want to, If not, well thanks for reading anyway! :) 

For all the german folks:  Moin Freunde falls ihr kein Englisch könnt hier eine Erklärung auf Deutsch :D

Mein Kumpel und Ich haben uns gedacht wir zocken sowieso so viel, deswegen können wir den Bumms auch einfach aufnehmen :D

Also wenn ihr Lust habt schaut vorbei und wenn ihr die Zeit habt uns Verbesserungsvorschläge zu machen, dann immer her damit! :)

Skylords Reborn wird dann hochgeladen wenns rauskommt, also zumindest das ist ja für jeden hier was :D

Der Link bringt euch zum Kanal und im Video seht ihr ein paar von den Sachen die wir machen :)

Also danke für's Lesen und wir sehen uns spätestens ingame bei Skylords! :)

Peace

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEzSzme8loHYV1Oqfo1fzrg

Edited by Whiplash
I attached the Video :)

The rules state you should post/talk in English only, as suggested above. Reason being this community needs to stay united with a language most of us speak.

"These forums are made for a global community. We assume English (UK/US) to be our global language and thereby it is required that every user posts their content within the English language. "

18 minutes ago, anonyme0273 said:

The rules state you should post/talk in English only, as suggested above. Reason being this community needs to stay united with a language most of us speak.

"These forums are made for a global community. We assume English (UK/US) to be our global language and thereby it is required that every user posts their content within the English language. "

Well, in that case the "Rate the song above" topic or whatever it was called, broke that rule multiple times ;P

Otherwise, I´m really not a fan of advertising your youtubechannel, like at all.
Also, the line " Moin Freunde falls ihr kein Englisch könnt hier eine Erklärung auf Deutsch ", what the hell? How the hell are we supposed to navigate to the Thread without knowing english... + It ain´t even a translation of everything prior to that, it´s entirely differnt content...

1 minute ago, Shotty said:

Well, in that case the "Rate the song above" topic or whatever it was called, broke that rule multiple times ;P

Otherwise, I´m really not a fan of advertising your youtubechannel, like at all.
Also, the line " Moin Freunde falls ihr kein Englisch könnt hier eine Erklärung auf Deutsch ", what the hell? How the hell are we supposed to navigate to the Thread without knowing english... + It ain´t even a translation of everything prior to that, it´s entirely differnt content...

Well hard advertising is forbidden as well, but I don't think (personally) this is such a big deal about that one rule. I think the language is more severe here than the advertising, but that's just me