New year resolutions

anonyme0273

New year is here, the tradition is to set yourself a resolution (something you want to do or reach throughout the year).

I have promised myself to, as always, study more, excercise more (running and swimming) and save money for a trip to America that I am planning for summer. What's yours? :) 

And of course, happy new year!

I wanna be able to talk to some1 again... even after everything that happenned, I want to talk to the person again, to make my incomplete days, complete again...
Also, finding some love (friendshipical way and/or love way)...
neither will come true anyway...

Edited by Defqon

My goal is to study much much more now to ensure that I've got more than enough time to play Battleforge when we are able to play again :mo:

Jokes aside, I abandoned the traditions and didn't make any serious resolutions, because I feel like I don't need change anything in my life currently. Sure, there is always room for improvement (You can gather more knowledge, strengthen your physical abilities or just straight up improve yourself as a person), but 2016 was a great year for me personally with many great moments and therefore I don't feel like it's necessary to change alot for now.

That said I hope everyone can reach his own goals and enjoy 2017! :)

Happy New Year