[UPGRADED] Minecraft Reborn

anonyme0273

Good day my friends!

I  have decided to start a new Minecraft server, but this time tone it down a bit. 

There is only 4 slots, no plugins, no admins or multiworlds, just plain, simple, free Vanilla for anyone who wants to join. 

The server is running on the newest version 1.11.2. It is allowed for cracked versions of the launcher to get ingame, it has been tested with my friend and all seems fine (lag-wise). 

There is only 1 rule - NO GRIEFING. Anyone who is caught griefing (stealing stuff of others without consent or destroying builds of others) will be banned, if it is a cracked client and the user will grief, they will be IP banned. I really want this server to be open and fun for anyone who wants to play and build with friends (limited number of them :P ).

The server will be constantly on for 90 days and anyone can join on this IP adress: reborn.craft.gg

If anyone wanted the save files or things like that, feel free to ask me. See you there Skylords! :)

---

This could interest @Kiwi, @BionicReaper, @Dallarian, @japoo, @Ladadoos, @InsaneHawk, @Rannek, and you can @ anyone you think would want to play. Keep it mind there are only 4 slots, because the old server rarely passed this number, but it IS possible that the server will be full, as me and my friend are planning to play a lot in the upcoming days. 

---

UPGRADE!!

The server was just upgraded - there are now close to no limitation when it comes to slots, there is more dedicated RAM and I have yet again begun my works on multiworlds, so people who prefer some adventure or creative may join in too. See you there Skylords!

Edited by anonyme0273

I have a few suggestions;

> GreifProtection - Allow players to protect their areas

> MCMMO - Adds, and allows progression of many new skills, farming related for example

> Jobs - Adds jobs to the gameplay

> Coreprotect - To tell who griefed an area (Logs block breaking/placements)

Would be better to increase the slot size up to 10 possibly, and create an economy. :) 

12 hours ago, Sykole said:

I have a few suggestions;

> GreifProtection - Allow players to protect their areas

> MCMMO - Adds, and allows progression of many new skills, farming related for example

> Jobs - Adds jobs to the gameplay

> Coreprotect - To tell who griefed an area (Logs block breaking/placements)

Would be better to increase the slot size up to 10 possibly, and create an economy. :) 

I could add GriefProtection, the rest seems unneeded with the population of the server being ~4. That is the max slots for the time being, I would gladly increase it, if the demand was high, because this is the pack I bought atm. If I was to upgrade it, I would really need to see a reason - preferrably people wanting to get in when the server is full consistently, then I will gladly upgrade the server to a much higher slot limit and if those players were active, we can talk plugins again :) 

If you use coreprotect then you don't need a plugin to project an area as coreprotect can just roll back grief done in seconds (used coreprotect for many years so have experience with it). Using both plugins would be pointless and stain the server as well for no reason.

28 minutes ago, Defqon said:

how can the server be full? just edit the number of allowed players in your server config file

I of course tried that, the server properties files is also internally managed by the provider of this service, and they replace it with their settings each time server is started/reloaded. These values can be changed in the browser, but if I try to input a number higher than 4, it's reset automatically.

Just now, anonyme0273 said:

I of course tried that, the server properties files is also internally managed by the provider of this service, and they replace it with their settings each time server is started/reloaded. These values can be changed in the browser, but if I try to input a number higher than 4, it's reset automatically.

I suggest using Shockbyte. 

1GB and 20 slots for $2.5. But ofcourse depends on how you want it. :P

8 hours ago, anonyme0273 said:

Oh you are renting a server

3 minutes ago, Defqon said:

Oh you are renting a server

Yes, I could run one, 4GiB memory as well as more slots, but it would cost me  much much more to leave the computer on all the time, this goes a bit cheaper (yes, I am a cheapskate).

However, as I said - if a lot more people would want more slots, I will buy them

Just now, anonyme0273 said:

Yes, I could run one, 4GiB memory as well as more slots, but it would cost me  much much more to leave the computer on all the time, this goes a bit cheaper (yes, I am a cheapskate).

However, as I said - if a lot more people would want more slots, I will buy them

you can always ask for donations later on ;) that would help you keeping up the server & expanding it

Just now, Defqon said:

you can always ask for donations later on ;) that would help you keeping up the server & expanding it

That's true, but I still think it's better to wait a few days/weeks, see who is still active and then decide. If people want to play then and want more slots, I will see it's definitely worth it. Ask for donations? ... maybe one day... maybe... 

1 minute ago, anonyme0273 said:

That's true, but I still think it's better to wait a few days/weeks, see who is still active and then decide. If people want to play then and want more slots, I will see it's definitely worth it. Ask for donations? ... maybe one day... maybe... 

You are totally right :) also, having an NAT could give you a laggless 24/7 server too, I agree, the NAT is not on the cheap side (also not on the expensive) but it's just a 1 time cost & you can keep running it in sleep mode

11 hours ago, Defqon said:

You are totally right :) also, having an NAT could give you a laggless 24/7 server too, I agree, the NAT is not on the cheap side (also not on the expensive) but it's just a 1 time cost & you can keep running it in sleep mode

It sounds good, but because of my natural stupidity, I didn't really understand how it works from Wiki etc. Mind explaining it a bit in PMs? :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Creative world is now up and seems to work fine

NOTE: all items are lost upon leaving the Creative world, so I suggest not taking anything with  you when travelling there. 

How to get there? In survival, overworld, type /mw spawn, and you will be taken to the world spawn. There you will see a small lighted platform with pressure plates. Upon stepping on them, you are teleported into a lobby, where more worlds will be soon (Minigames are under construction). Follow the signs to a 'Creative' labeled sign, step on yet another pressure plate, and you are in the creative world :) Just walk in any direction to get Creative and return to the spawn to be teleported back to the lobby (this is where the inventory is cleared). If there were any issues, let me know.

Enjoy!

• 2 months later...

UPDATE: Today, we bring sad news to the world of Nyn... jk, it's just Minecraft - the server is going offline in 2 weeks, and I think this timespan is the last chance to play, as I doubt I will be prolonguing the server rent or setting up a new server in the future. Don't worry about progress loss - like last time, I will be uploading the latest version of the server after its down here for anyone to download and host themselves for anyone through LAN or other personal usage.

Thanks! See you in there soon ;)