Welcome to Skylords Reborn

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• InsaneHawk

Join our Discord !   05/04/17

We're starting to do Giveaways on our Discord, so be sure to follow it and join it
      Here's the link to access our Discord : https://discordapp.com/invite/0y3WGMGXhd5q2lXA
Kiwi

Clearing up Open Beta plans

88 posts in this topic

Seems fair enough tho! but like they said for bout 2-3 streams ago, game still in progress and they dont have the ''rights'' to it.

Then its fair they want to clean it up, i will just say that its just awesome that they use so much time on creating this game again, with new feautures and such.. 

here is some melons. :watermelon::watermelon::watermelon:

@VeriiMoneyHave you watched the latest streams? We still don't have "rights" for this but we got green light official from EA to make this project now

On 9/4/2017 at 3:04 AM, Ultrakool said:

@VeriiMoneyHave you watched the latest streams? We still don't have "rights" for this but we got green light official from EA to make this project now

Like i said, they dont have the rights dude.

34 minutes ago, TheKnox said:

What do i need to do to get access to closed beta?

You need to wait

On 5/10/2017 at 6:01 PM, VeriiMoney said:

Like i said, they dont have the rights dude.

We don't need the rights, this is good news either way.

Posted (edited)

On 2017-5-11 at 9:13 AM, sylvix95 said:

You need to wait

Yes we do, but the wait is hard. Seeing those bars go from 0% to 20% in a year on the dev page is killing me. I know I should be grateful this project exists to begin with but damn.

Just the thought that there are people out there producing those videos and playing the game makes me really jealous.

Edited by nielsjuh33

2 hours ago, noobynooby12 said:

Is that a link that you can sing up for Beta or not ?

No, it is not possible to sign up for the beta.

Please read the FAQ for more info:

On 5/13/2017 at 0:18 PM, Ultrakool said:

We don't need the rights, this is good news either way.

Agreed. I'd say it's extremely unlikely that the project will ever get the rights (unless for some unbeknown reason EA decides to sell them and the developers want to buy them, which wouldn't make much sense). The official OK from EA is pretty much one of the best, if not the bets outcome that the community could have been hoping for. Definitely something to be happy about.