Welcome to Skylords Reborn

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• InsaneHawk

Donations are back   01/17/17

If you want more information, you can go check this topic : http://forum.skylords.eu/index.php?/topic/2790-donations-are-back/
    • MrXLink

Future of Skylords Reborn and intro to Ardent Peak   02/10/17

Dear Skylords, Skyladies, Skythings We have received the awesome news that we have been allowed by EA themselves to continue our project and open up many future possibilities! For all information and stream VODs, please refer to this topic:   
Kiwi

Clearing up Open Beta plans

64 posts in this topic

open beta is for stress testing mostly as far as i know,so it shouldn't take long before official release of the actual game.Also,since its mostly for stress testing,i think all people will be allowed to join until the "experiment" is over with.

16 hours ago, lakij said:

open beta is for stress testing mostly as far as i know,so it shouldn't take long before official release of the actual game.Also,since its mostly for stress testing,i think all people will be allowed to join until the "experiment" is over with.

Wrong! Stop thinking Open beta = release. It can take a year from start of open beta until release. Also Open beta can just be some Weekends, not the entire time.

17 hours ago, lakij said:

hello captain-assumption ! You are at it again, I see !

Am I right @Eddio ?

On 23.12.2016 at 11:18 PM, Kiwi said:

Hello Skylords and Skyladies,

It has come to my attention that the whole reason behind the projects plans for Open Beta hasn't been understood correctly. So I thought I would make a details thread post regarding all the information you need to know.

As many of you are aware, Open Beta means that a game is open to every player for a final test of the game and to help check for more bugs and errors that could possibly have been missed in Closed Beta.

Sadly, due to this project being different from usual game developments as we don't actually own any rights to the game itself, we would love to allow everyone to just join Open Beta right away but sadly that can't happen as we have no idea how much the server can handle which is why we have to add people slowly and carefully to monitor and test how much the server can handle and it wouldn't be fair to give all 9000+ members access to Open Beta and then the server just crash and we then have 9000+ members disappointed. Furthermore, if we where to allow every single member of the forums access then without a doubt the same bugs and errors would be reported 100 or more times causing more work for the moderation team to make sure multiple threads of the same reports are deleted.

A long time ago, the project Administrators and Community Manager came up with the plan to allow members to sign up for Open Beta and the names will be picked out at random (possibly with a random picking programme). The people picked will then be added slowly to the Open Beta at a monitored rate, so developers can keep a track of the servers stability as well as making accounts.

Signing up for Open Beta

The signing up for Open Beta will happen before Open Beta happens (some people seem to think Open Beta will start then you can sign up this is not the case)

It is currently not know how you will sign up as it all depends on what will be easiest for Blank and LordNullPointer to manage. When more is known I shall update this.

Who can get access to Open Beta

Everyone stands a chance in getting into Open Beta unless you have sadly made your way onto our blacklist due to severe rule breaking. It is not currently known if YouTubers will get access to Open Beta or not as we would like for it to be fair for everyone. When more is known I shall update this.

Please note if you keep harassing members of staff for access to the game in Closed or Open Beta you will possibly risk getting black listed.

I hope this makes sense and at least gives you a bit of insight into why the project is doing it the way it is. 

All is really nice and sounds good iam  so happy that it is go on. I look forward to the Day, all Members of the Community can Sign In and play !!

On 3/9/2017 at 11:04 AM, Shotty said:

The opening post mentions that there will be a sign up before it starts, how this sign up will look exactly is unknown from what I know, but once it's open, you'll be able to sign up and maybe get yourself a open beta spot.

Will we be notified in proximity to the event?

9 minutes ago, Z3phys said:

Will we be notified in proximity to the event?

There is a huge sign at the forum's main page, as soon as the open beta date is out, it will most probably changed to the date of start. But just think logically, why would any developer not inform their players about the start??

Everything is managed fine, of course there will be proper notifications, but the release date should be out first (!).

Still sweet music in my ears! cant just wait to i can play the Nature deck again, and play with a'll

Läuft doch langsam hier , bin echt gespannt wie es geworden ist :)

Greats from germany

23 minutes ago, killfrog said:

Läuft doch langsam hier , bin echt gespannt wie es geworden ist :)

Greats from germany

Translation: It's actually slowly all coming along here, I'm really excited how it turned out

It 'll be an honor for me to play on open beta . I can not wait for that. Greeting from poland :) 

9 hours ago, lolo1341 said:

I'm waiting for open beta :D

So is everyone my friend :)

8 minutes ago, Mitch said:

So is everyone my friend :)

Except for the alpha and beta testers xD they already play the game :hype:

3 minutes ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

Except for the alpha and beta testers xD they already play the game :hype:

Totally right, imo they're fixing bugs / problems which we don't have to encounter when we can finally play c: