Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

• Announcements

• InsaneHawk

We now have a Patreon !   10/16/17

Donations are back, but they're now all on Patreon ! Feel free to check it out : https://goo.gl/TwmHYW
mrtamtamia

which card gives you the most nostalgia?

Posted (edited)

Shadow worm or Harvester, Couldn't get rid of the 'shadow'/'purple'/'dark' type of decks and I always play those type of classes in any game! :')

Edit: Hence the SIG ;)

Edited by Zer0duck30

I would say North guard, because their name is much cooler in french :P (septentrion) and it was the first unit we have control in the tutorial mission. It was also part of my free frost-fire deck I used to use the most.

Tainted_Soulhunter-0.jpg.fccb8e97ee686a6a8320be103b6a9805.jpg

For me it is the Soulhunter <3 It was my favourite card to play and I was so hyped, when i got him. He was sooooo cool ( way cooler, than this stupid op harvester everyone played :P)

It's hard to figure out the number one card, but it'd probably be the avatar of frost for me as well:rolleyes: Other alternatives for me is the fire dancer or juggernaut 

Northguards and tremor haha, also Avatar of Frost.

Northguards and tremor because they were the first units I ever got and Avatar of Frost because i remember sitting there when i first got the game wanting that card so bad and when i finally got it, i loved it so much