which card gives you the most nostalgia?

mrtamtamia

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Psymantis said:

I hope it's not impossible to get the promo cards I used to have.

The first card in a booster pack is currently the only card that can drop a promo with a chance of 1%.  Percentages may vary later on.

I mean, of course the result shouldnt be that if we all receive 5 boosters on launch, that 5% get a promo. Thats not what should happen, but promos are great and something a lot of people couldnt afford in the old game because they were expensive as ****. But it should be something one might achieve. I mean its an achievement if i must say so to receive a card with a new look, with a bit of an exclusive touch.

I do think though that maybe? Promos should be unavailable in the beginning, because they add so much value if you get one early. Nothing will be balanced if anyone has a fourth upgraded card in the first week.

Although I myself would love the promo Harvester from my dreams :hype:

1 hour ago, TheMrMeff said:

Nomands.

Who are those ? :rolleyes: Got to admit though, Nomad is indeed a really awesome card. They're quick, strong, heal and do the job quickly at a relatively low power cost. Even better when you have a few gathered up for a buff.

Oh boy! Here comes a list!

For their sound files:
Sun reaver
Sun striders
Windweavers
Shaman
Frost mage
Ashbone pyro
Veridiya (promo & non promo Which I loved having one of each on the field, keeping the ashbones alive)

For their utility& usefulness in-game
Aggressor
Mountaineer
Rageflame
Magma Hauler
Mo
Juggernaught
Bloodhorn
Gemeye
Sunderer
Deep one
Fathom Lord
Lost horror
Lost shade (Which always came in packs of 3;))

Spells and Structures I'll never forget
Soulshatter
Earthshaker
Maelstrom
Regrowth
Creeping Paralysis
Curse of oink
Lava field
Revenge
Home soil

Resource booster
Breeding grounds
Ice barrier
Juice tank
Shrine of war
Wheel of gifts
Monument of Mo
Construction hut
I can't remember the name of it but it used to make the screen shake, it was a four drop blue card.

ack_shaman_spawning3.wma

ack_shaman_selection4.wma

Edited by Ragenarok

4 hours ago, Ragenarok said:

I can't remember the name of it but it used to make the screen shake, it was a four drop blue card.

Dreadnought? There's this card website anyways with all the cards if you ever forget the name of something or just want to check out the awesome cards the game has: https://cardbase.skylords.eu/Views/App.html

Wow, looking at all those cards gives me so much nostalgia. Frost mage is probably one I remember the most from all the frost/shadow rPVE. 

I was also strictly F2P, making any 'expensive' card I owned quite memorable.

Edited by Tinery

Sunderer, which is the first rare card i've ever unpacked. I remember putting it in my then really bad PvP deck and doing great vs people with tutorial decks :D  

With insight, it's probably the reason i've played fire T1 for as long as i can remember.

• 1 month later...

hart to tell which one i miss the most there just to manys but what i miss the most is the sound when u hit the rdy button and its starting to count down was so nice to hear them and hope i hear them soon again in my ingame 

as for the cards its manawing and branok

Edited by Asraiel

Aside from all the dragons, I'd go for Deepcoil Worm. It was my first expensive card, and it's just such an iconic and beautiful card for the game. Really suited it well, always gives me a lot of nostalgia. Northstar and Cluster Explosion do a lot for me, too.

Casperate likes this