Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
ibotje

Most iconic cards for each element?

Which card do you think represented each element the most?
Or to put it in a different way which card could be a leader figure for each element?
I'm interested in seeing your responses :)

Mine would be:

Fire:  Juggernaut
Frost: Skyelf Commander
Shadow: Overlord
Nature: Shaman

Fire: Juggernaut (not entirely sold on this one but everyone else seems to think so)

Frost: Avatar of Frost (seriously, it's in the name, he IS Frost's avatar)

Shadow: Ashbone Pyro (because nothing screams Shadow like a life-sucking skeleton)

Nature: Collosus (Green, yes. Peace, no!)

Fire: Juggernaut (obviously)
Frost: Construct (srsly, what else would it be?)
Shadow: Shadow Worm(again, an obvoius choice, srsly, original logo, enough said.)
Nature: Forest Elder.

Juggy

Construct

Shadow worm

Forest Elder

Bloodhorn

Lost Grig

Aggressor

Mmh...there really is no iconic twilight unit for me...maybe abnomination represents the curse that turns everything into an ugly blue and yellow coloursheme the best. That or those annoying paralyze-buildings! (not a twilight fan)

Fire: HYPE wagon

Shadow: Shadow worm (obviously!!)

Frost: avatar of frost

nature: surge of light (the topic was cards rather than units right?)

Fire: Wrecker. Fire's ideal concept of rushing down enemies before they can react I find is most prominent in both this guy and Rallying Banner. Build one unit and move it in, and then suddenly amass your army right on their front door.

Frost: Home Soil. Frost was meant to spread more slowly (evidenced by their lack of a t1 card with Swift) but more permanently hold the ground they took. And given how widely-used this card was, it performed this function very well.

Shadow: Shadow Mage. I feel like Shadow's core concept of sacrificing long-term usability for incredible short-term power was perfectly executed by her. Insane damage and knockback at the price of its own health. Plus the ability to feed it other units for more uses, and the ever-iconic Foul Play? Perfect.

Nature: Windweavers. Nature's big thing was "bigger, better units but for more energy." Windweavers drove that point home. Compared to the other elements' t1 archers, they cost significantly more in return for Multishot and a larger health pool. 

Frost: Tremor

Fire: Juggernaut

Nature: Surge of Light

Shadow: Harvester

Twilight: Abomination

Bandit: Bloodhorn

Stonekin: Gemeye

Lost Soul: Lost Spirit Ship

Amii: Amii Phantom (i hate u EA)

Fire: Juggernaut

Shadow: Harvester

Nature: Shaman

Frost: Master Archers

Neutral: Moon (she's litterally everywhere lol)

Stonekin: Grinder

Bandit: Bloodhorn

Lost Souls: Lost Weaver/Lost Spirit Ship

Twilight: Abomination

Amii: Amii Phantom (this one had some serious competition, right guys? heh.. hehhe.. heh.... god dammit)