Contest: New Logo

Kiwi

Hello Skylords and Skyladies!

As you are aware there is a contest currently for a new logo for the project. To see why this is the case please check out this thread:

The winner of the contest will gain access to Closed Beta.

Rules and requirements

• Logo is required to have a transparent background (therefore it needs to be .png),
  • The size of the logo can be as big as possible but larger sizes are appreciated, it also needs to be readable at smaller sizes,
  • Logo creators should refrain from using same font that BattleForge uses or anything that is copyrighted due to legal reasons,
  • Only logos posted here will be accepted into the contest,
  • Only one logo per participant (if you wish you can help others but it will not help you get access to Beta if that entry wins),
  • Once a logo is created a full remake won't be accepted only improvements (improvements can be added until week before the closing date).

I would also like to point out that current members with access to Closed Beta may also enter and if they win they're able to invite a friend they would like to gain access.

Please post your entries below for the staff to see! The closing date for the contest is Saturday 31st December 2016 at 8PM CEST!

Happy creating and good luck!

Regards,

Skylords Reborn Team

• Kiwi featured and pinned this topic
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imma just point my finger to those that I know can do better than me - @FRMIMo , @YT Tobbezockt , @Nick , @Lukaznid , @demimond23  , @bobfrog , @Devilo , @HomieGoHome , @TomSz91 , @Bifeclassico , @ikke2902 , @WatcherOfSky , @Skytrias , @Dmytros , @MrOwnz12 , @Czechmate23 ...

There is definitely more, these are just some of those I recalled now. I will definitely try as well, but probably just for fun.

Good luck all, let's make Skylords Reborn logo great again!

Simple and quick, definitely not a masterpiece, but may be used for temporary purposes, if something like that is needed/wanted

g6586-8-9.png

g11325.png

EDIT: Added more. Since they are all simplistic, it doesn't take long to shoot out more of these

g5221.png

EDIT2: Added more. Same reason. I should go to sleep...

g5727.png - for some reason it's different than I made it. Well, bboth types of "font" are possible

g5727.png

Edited by anonyme0273

yes, it looks really good, but did you take that tree on the "S" from another image? it kinda looks like it, also looks like it is cut off because of that. i don't think using 3rd party art is allowed.

to the more positive: the readability seems okay and i like the colour palate a lot, seems very professional to me. i am guessing the the white and featureless spots will get some texture as well. looking forward to it.

16 hours ago, Kiwi said:

Hello Skylords and Skyladies!

As you are aware there is a contest currently for a new logo for the project. To see why this is the case please check out this thread:

The winner of the contest will gain access to Closed Beta.

Rules and requirements

• Logo is required to have a transparent background (therefore it needs to be .png),
  • The size of the logo can be as big as possible but larger sizes are appreciated, it also needs to be readable at smaller sizes,
  • Logo creators should refrain from using same font that BattleForge uses or anything that is copyrighted due to legal reasons,
  • Only logos posted here will be accepted into the contest,
  • Only one logo per participant (if you wish you can help others but it will not help you get access to Beta if that entry wins),
  • Once a logo is created a full remake won't be accepted only improvements (improvements can be added until week before the closing date).

I would also like to point out that current members with access to Closed Beta may also enter and if they win they're able to invite a friend they would like to gain access.

Please post your entries below for the staff to see! The closing date for the contest is Saturday 31st December 2016 at 8PM CEST!

Happy creating and good luck!

Regards,

Skylords Reborn Team

Nice, was waiting for that. :D

Just a quick question...has it to be "Skylords Reborn"...or are alternate versions also allowed...I was first thinking of just "Skylords"...but after a quick research i found another game called "Skylords" already?

20 minutes ago, YT Tobbezockt said:

Just a quick question...has it to be "Skylords Reborn"...or are alternate versions also allowed...I was first thinking of just "Skylords"...but after a quick research i found another game called "Skylords" already?

Skylords Reborn is project's name, you are creating logo for this project, so it should contain both words.

1 hour ago, BionicReaper said:

nice work but no love for shadow :( 

Sry Bionic, I've tried to use Shaddow colous in font's, but it isn't easily visible like nature or fire colours are, when the image has a smaller size.

So pls forgive me pleease ;)

12 minutes ago, Dallarian said:

Skylords Reborn is project's name, you are creating logo for this project, so it should contain both words.

should be part of the rules tho? 

"The logo must contain both words 'Skylords Reborn' in this order"

there is already one participant who only used Skylords...which in my opinion sounds so much cooler...

its the same story as it was with "the facebook" :D

4 minutes ago, YT Tobbezockt said:

there is already one participant who only used Skylords...which in my opinion sounds so much cooler...

Everyone used both Skylords Reborn, except Lukaznid that didn't finished this work (so you see only half of it) ^^

24 minutes ago, Riviute said:

@Nick  Love the design but the writing is pretty unsharp in my opinion.

But there is still a lot time until the contest ending :) 

Yeah I tried to sharpen it up but i've lost the file and I don't have much time