Welcome to Skylords Reborn

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• InsaneHawk

Join our Discord !   05/04/17

We're starting to do Giveaways on our Discord, so be sure to follow it and join it
      Here's the link to access our Discord : https://discordapp.com/invite/0y3WGMGXhd5q2lXA
Eirias

Eirias Replay are Back!

49 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Eirias said:

So it's just general energy that you're looking for? Thanks, I'll try to be more energetic!

Energy is very important for smthg like shoutcasting, or youtube in general. If the caster doesn´t appear to be interested in WTF is happening, how can the viewer be expected to be entertained by it or learn smthg from it?

I respect your opinion @Shotty, but I do not agree with it. I think @Eirias has just the right attitude and energy to do these video's. In my opinion the caster in the video that you posted is just shouting and speaking really fast and unclear (for someone who does not know a lot about starcraft).

And these days Eirias tries to do a lot of dual commentator videos (which is a good thing), but imagine the chaos if you had two of such loud and fast speaking hosts... I would not watch that

I notice you put three fire orbs under your side of the thumbnail.

#justsaying

Edit: Great fun to watch though, almost as much as the Bad Harvest replay that it linked me to!

Edited by Archeon
Added actual response!

31 minutes ago, Archeon said:

I notice you put three fire orbs under your side of the thumbnail.

#justsaying

Edit: Great fun to watch though, almost as much as the Bad Harvest replay that it linked me to!

I did use 3 fire orbs?

It was a fun match. I took the last 15 minutes as fun only, but then I was told I could loose by score ^^ so we had a Power battle rather than units battle. Definitely fun game

1 hour ago, Eirias said:

I did use 3 fire orbs?

The replay before that is even worse xD 

hqdefault.jpg

RAINBOW FIGHT!

*Still really appreciating your work though! Keep the replays going please*

Edited by SilenceKiller99

3 hours ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

The replay before that is even worse xD 

hqdefault.jpg

RAINBOW FIGHT!

*Still really appreciating your work though! Keep the replays going please*

Oh, oops :) I'll fix that! Thanks!

14 minutes ago, Eirias said:

Wait...actually though, how did the post change? That was a screenshot, right?

Yeah, it was a gyazo screenshot... i copy pasted the picture into the post, and it changed without me editing the post

7 hours ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

Yeah, it was a gyazo screenshot... i copy pasted the picture into the post, and it changed without me editing the post

I see that you edited your post, so maybe you're trolling me :kappa:

....But my quote of your post was NOT edited....

....whaaaaat????

yeah, and i edited at 11:40 PM, while you posted that you fixed it 4 hours later at 3 Am. So i am definitely not trolling you xD 

This is just really weird

@Eirias Thank you so much for posting more commentary!  Strangely enough I watch one every morning with my breakfast and I think you and your guest commentators do a great job!

I just wanted to stop by and say thanks.  The videos have helped to maintain my interest in the game and I can't wait to play again!

5 hours ago, Shiftytac said:

@Eirias Thank you so much for posting more commentary!  Strangely enough I watch one every morning with my breakfast and I think you and your guest commentators do a great job!

I just wanted to stop by and say thanks.  The videos have helped to maintain my interest in the game and I can't wait to play again!

Thanks! Comments like that really mean a lot to me.  Just for you, I'll upload another one right now :)

I'm slow to upload, so that status that I said I'd put this in is gone. Anyway, here is that crazy game that @YaBro0 helped me cast!

Once again, another sabbatical is over :)

I have internet again, so here come some uploads!

5 hours ago, Fanboy said:

nice work! would like to see more

and it's comments like these that make me want to make more :)

I'll see if I can schedule a recording session with @YaBro0 or @RadicalX