Welcome to Skylords Reborn

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

  • Announcements

    • InsaneHawk

      Join our Discord !   05/04/17

      We're starting to do Giveaways on our Discord, so be sure to follow it and join it
      Here's the link to access our Discord : https://discordapp.com/invite/0y3WGMGXhd5q2lXA
Eirias

Eirias Replay are Back!

49 posts in this topic

Hey, sorry for the hiatus. I'm back, and we've got two replays that are going up (first one is below) co-commentated with @RadicalX

 

@LagOps @Hirooo @Dexirian better come cast with me quick before RadicalX becomes permanent :)

 

For anyone new who doesn't know about the channel, I do replays (and some other stuff, sometimes) at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZLtgBj59SBfIZzcYWbxJVg and https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxf9iCqSdQSr0zc389NYemA

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Eirias if you got a replay to cast, just contact me in skype/discord. i should have some time for it today.

 

edit: it also got a bunch of interesting replays to cast as well... wanted to do them since forever, but kinda never got to doing them.

Edited by LagOps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Eirias said:

I have some more ready :)

Do you guys want them now, or should I wait a little bit to release them?

Wait a little bit :P like once every few days sounds good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One per day should be nice. Unless, you have 2 really quick matches, you could show us how it looks when whole game is lost in T1 and what mistakes were made by losing player.

 

@Edit. and... I don't want to be rude..... But I feel that the 'guests' in your videos are speaking a bit quieter. I would be happy if both of you spoke on similar volume :)

Edited by Aazrl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Aazrl said:

One per day should be nice. Unless, you have 2 really quick matches, you could show us how it looks when whole game is lost in T1 and what mistakes were made by losing player.

 

@Edit. and... I don't want to be rude..... But I feel that the 'guests' in your videos are speaking a bit quieter. I would be happy if both of you spoke on similar volume :)

Yeah, their microphones don't seem as good as YaBro0's was...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sooooo....since everyone wants to cast with me all of the sudden, my computer is out of room :)

So I'm just going to start uploading like a madman. Case in point, 4 games in 1!:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Due to the fact that this replay features one of my favourite cards in the game, and because posting here might help some ppl find the channel and this thread, since your commentary is starting to get better.

 

Edited by Shotty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chimerae said:

@Shotty Your favourite card is deathglider? Jeez you have low standards :kappa: 

"One of my favourite cards" I just like it´s design a ton and Knockback is always fun to use~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Shotty said:

Due to the fact that this replay features one of my favourite cards in the game, and because posting here might help some ppl find the channel and this thread, since your commentary is starting to get better.

 

What exactly do you like/dislike about my current/previous commentary?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Eirias said:

What exactly do you like/dislike about my current/previous commentary?

Just try compareing the commentary in the earler videos with the commentary of HuskyStarcraft(One of my favourite casters of all time) He seems to be as energetic as you and your co commentator combined, commenting on the gameplay and still having time to go off topic. Ofc you not being as energetic and sounding like you are still uncomfortable with commentating is only natural since you haven´t been a shoutcaster for years on end unlike him. That´s why I said your commentary is starting to improve.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Shotty said:

Just try compareing the commentary in the earler videos with the commentary of HuskyStarcraft(One of my favourite casters of all time) He seems to be as energetic as you and your co commentator combined, commenting on the gameplay and still having time to go off topic. Ofc you not being as energetic and sounding like you are still uncomfortable with commentating is only natural since you haven´t been a shoutcaster for years on end unlike him. That´s why I said your commentary is starting to improve.

 

So it's just general energy that you're looking for? Thanks, I'll try to be more energetic!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now