Feels bad moments

shadowxxs77

Since everyone was being depressed yesterday and were talking about their empty lives :P
I decided why not make a topic where everyone posts one of their shitty moments
Let me start of with mine:
When you put your cereal in a bowl and discover you don't have milk :'(

When you fall off your bike, lose your chin edge flesh, which needs stiches, get a lesion on your jaw so bad that you cant bite normally for a few weeks and some extra injuries on your body ^^ (Totally not what happened to me previous Thursday :kappa:

When you go home and see a dead person and you call the police.

Until the police gets there you wander the house and see even more dead people, all stabbed right in the middle.

Then the police arrives and they say: "Sir, those are :watermelon: "

Jeeez..... they know nothing....

1 minute ago, BionicReaper said:

When you fall off your bike, lose your chin edge flesh, which needs stiches, get a lesion on your jaw so bad that you cant bite normally for a few weeks and some extra injuries on your body ^^ (Totally not what happened to me previous Thursday :kappa:

Ouch ... that sounds painful 

When you climb on a tree with your friend, and don't know how to get down. 10 seconds later the branch you are sitting on, crashes down and voila you are back on beloved mother earth with a broken arm.

• 2 months later...