Welcome to Skylords Reborn

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• InsaneHawk

We now have a Patreon !   10/16/17

Donations are back, but they're now all on Patreon ! Feel free to check it out : https://goo.gl/TwmHYW
xHighTech

LF 2vs2 Mate

21 posts in this topic

Hi,

I want to know who would play active and is looking for a teammate if the game comes out :)

Im not the best in 2vs2 so im open for everything and everyone.

I speak german/english.

3 requirements:

- You must merge with my fire/nature - pure fire.

- Decent t1

Happy about every request.

Comment in this thread if your interested or msg me if you need more infos about me :)

Best regards,

xHighTech

Edited by xHighTech

I want to play with you :) (and basically anyone, actually, since everyone is making these threads). Probably casually, I guess, since I'm not good enough (yet).

I really want to play other kinds of t1, but of course I won't be good at them in the beginning (so definitely not a good t1, but I learn quickly if you teach me). Speaking of teaching...how is that fire t1 guide coming? I'm really looking forward to it :).

I have skype, I'm pretty good at understanding accents (idk if you have a thick German accent, but if you do, it shouldn't be a problem), I understand overall 2v2 concepts, I'm always willing to learn, and I have a good temperament (and as I typed this, I just thought of Trump....I'm nothing like Trump :). I won't flame, I'll make jokes, I'll troll if you want, and basically I'd rather have fun than win--although it's always more fun when you win). So if you ignore the fact that I'm bad at this game, I'm the perfect partner :kappa:.

A bit early but it would be a honor to play some 2vs2 with you :).

-Big Deck diversity

- I like long and intense T1 fights.

-Skype avaible

Hopefully the Matchmaking will be active, i fear the search times of the old battleforge.

3 hours ago, xHighTech said:

4 requirements:

- You must merge with my fire/nature - pure fire.

- Decent t1

Those are just 3 requirements, just saying :kappa: 

5 minutes ago, Ladadoos said:

Those are just 3 requirements, just saying :kappa: 

Sry m8, edited very often and forgot to change it ;)

Appreciate all interested persons.

Edited by xHighTech

I would be honored to play just for fun, but probably not long lastly, as I am not really good to match with you :) but still, for fun, anytime you want.

31 minutes ago, Aswan said:

Is 2on2 actually a thing in this game? I have almost exclusively seen 1on1 matched on youtube etc. so far.

Sure :)

Heres one of many 2on2 replays.

Its annoying to cast because there is a bit too much going on to mention while commentating. So while there are some 2n2 videos its not representative for the amount of 2n2 played.

2v2 was quite active in the old battleforge, but just like @Hirooo has allready mentioned, it is a pain to comentate and often many complicated interactions and deck combos are used at the same time. in 1v1, one can commentate at a slower pace that helps to highlight the plays being made and can also offer more advice on how to improve yourself.

6 hours ago, Ultrakool said:

@LagOpshere's an idea. What about commenting in 0.5x speed?

I mean, but that's a bit boring IMO. My philosophy is that there are replays for education, and replays for entertainment. For education, sure, take apart all the mistakes and interactions (by pausing), but for entertainment, I think it's really just important that the viewer sees everything that is going on, and commenting on every interaction isn't super important unless something strange happens. (That's why I think YaBro0 and I are good at 2v2s, because we don't talk about the game anyway :)).

The best solution for the viewer is to watch it before then prepare an analysis, but it take a lot more work than live commantary.

Im also interested (: Im not very experienced in 2vs2 but i guess it would be fun to play some games together (:

On 15.10.2016 at 4:47 PM, Eirias said:

I want to play with you :) (and basically anyone, actually, since everyone is making these threads). Probably casually, I guess, since I'm not good enough (yet).

I really want to play other kinds of t1, but of course I won't be good at them in the beginning (so definitely not a good t1, but I learn quickly if you teach me). Speaking of teaching...how is that fire t1 guide coming? I'm really looking forward to it :).

I have skype, I'm pretty good at understanding accents (idk if you have a thick German accent, but if you do, it shouldn't be a problem), I understand overall 2v2 concepts, I'm always willing to learn, and I have a good temperament (and as I typed this, I just thought of Trump....I'm nothing like Trump :). I won't flame, I'll make jokes, I'll troll if you want, and basically I'd rather have fun than win--although it's always more fun when you win). So if you ignore the fact that I'm bad at this game, I'm the perfect partner :kappa:.

Then i am pretty sure @ElementG is the right mate for you!
With kind greetings to you ElementG^^

Why me? I have less time than in past since family came into my life. I think I have not the energy to be a teacher of playing 2vs2 with different combos. Maybe Cyru is a good partner, he seems to like jokes, too. With kind greetings to you @Cyruel.^^