Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Kiwi

Twitch Stream Deck Ideas

Hello fellow Skylords and Skyladies,

As most of you are aware me and @MrXLink have been streaming  a lot lately since Closed Beta began and we ask you guys which decks you would like us to play. But rather than us wasting time during the streams and having you guys sit around for like 20 minutes or so while we make decks I thought maybe you could suggest decks and even what specific cards, spells and buildings etc you would like us to play.

Please note PvP is currently not working so all decks will have to be for Campaigns or rPvE, we no longer own all cards and some cards may not be fully charged.

Official BattleForge Reborn Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/battleforgereborn

Kiwi's Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/kiw3h

Link for Multistream (both streams on one screen) - http://multistre.am/kiw3h/battleforgereborn/layout4/

Hope to see you all during the streams!

Edited by Kiwi

4 minutes ago, Kiwi said:

and we ask you guys which decks you would like us to play

I need to give you whole deck 20 cards?

:frostorb::frostorb::frostorb::neutralorb: freeze deck with Battleshps and Constructs.

16 minutes ago, Dallarian said:

:frostorb::frostorb::frostorb::neutralorb: freeze deck with Battleshps and Constructs.

You can give a whole deck of 20 cards or just what faction to go if you wish. :)

7 minutes ago, Kiwi said:

You can give a whole deck of 20 cards or just what faction to go if you wish. :)

Ughm ... so .... very hard choice ...

24 minutes ago, Dallarian said:

Well, I might get hate for this, but.... I haven´t seen lost souls played at all yet. Did I miss a stream with them? I mean, I bet many people would like to see the last faction played aswell. Even though it´s really powerful. Nightmare Shard run 2 lost soul duo? :P

Edited by Shotty

Ashbone Pyro/T3 rPVE lvl 9 deck:

9axzxc.png

also very fun: Revenants Blessing deck -  basically you clear the whole map with only Revenants, its very fun and a little bit more challenging :)(the LSS is only for healing purposes in the deck)

e7o5g9.png

If you want to use these, feel free to tweak the decks a bit so it fits you as good as possible, just the general idea should be similar. Those decks are only here to give you a starting point so you can see what works for me :)

17 minutes ago, anonyme0273 said:

:shadoworb: + :shadoworb: + :shadoworb: = :wrathgazer: 

Pure Shadow! Shadow Worms!! (for @Chimerae), Wrathgazers, Churches of Negation! All these op cards

Yes please! Disintegration cards is something I haven't seen yet! Lost Grigori also can do it dear @anonyme0273. Don't forget the lost brother of shadow :)

25 minutes ago, Shotty said:

Well, I might get hate for this, but.... I haven´t seen lost souls played at all yet. Did I miss a stream with them? I mean, I bet many people would like to see the last faction played aswell. Even though it´s really powerful. Nightmare Shard run 2 lost soul duo? :P

I have done quite a few games with lost souls :P

Just now, Kiwi said:

I have done quite a few games with lost souls :P

I´m afraid I missed those streams then. Oh well.

A deck Full of small units with maybe a few medium units as captains for the masses of the armies.

or scale it up, full of medium units with large units as the leader type units, etc for L -> XL leaders.

or a twilight deck where you make use of the twilight transformations :D

I'll give neither the faction nor the 20 cards. But... beasts only?  cause you have to listen to your primal instinct sometime. 

Edited by ferevus

Allright @Kiwi and @MrXLink. I've made three deck ideas for you guys. They are aimed at rPvE. Hope you like them! Here we go:

1. HYPE WORM :fireorb::shadoworb::fireorb::fireorb:

vO5r6QX.png

In this deck, you get a quick T2 with the use of nomad / sunderer and mine. In T2, you get access to Shadow Phoenix (AND EMBALMER'S SHRINE), but only Commandos as ground unit. Windhunter as a fun extra. T3 is only Ashbone pyro (and damage spells, SoW). In T4, the true hype begins. The only allowed units are HYPE WORM, and HYPE WAGON. A lot of extra bonus spells.

- Bonus challenge: only use Thunder Wagon in HYPE mode.

2. BIG GUNS

OxDAXsa.png

The T1 in this deck is weak: only Northguards and Frost Sorceress. In T2 we get Link's favourite: Icefang Raptor, as well as the glorious Mountaineer! For T3, we get Core Dredge, and TWO of them! Plus Skyelf Sage which is mainly going to be used in T4. As for T4, this deck is centered around Worldbreaker Gun and Kobold Inc. (purple). This will allow for insanely quick Worldbreaker Gun creation. The huge Dreadnought will make sure ground presence is guaranteed, and Ironclad will assist with it's big guns.

3. MIND CONTROL

ROWHQlX.png

This deck starts off with Werebeasts, and SPEARMEN OEHLALAH. Dryad (blue) can be used for damage reduction. No heals though, so think ahead when attacking bases. T2 is Ghostspears, burrowers, and PARASITE SWARM. Use them to take over large, pesky Vilebloods, Horrors or Windhunters (I'm quite sure they work on all of these). In T3, we gain the lovely Deepcoil Worm, assisted by the vermin named Drones. In T4, we gain the ability to take over LARGE enemy units, like Abominations and Bandit Walkers. A filthy poisonous cloud as an icing on the cake.

@Chimerae I'm loving  those deck names :P. Haven't looked at the decks yet though.

I'm looking to set-up a stream too so if we find another one to stream( Anonyme perhaps. and you make another deck) we could try to 4-way multi stream a 4P rpve with only :hype: and fun decks. That would be hilarious if we could pull that off.

Edited by Ultrakool
Chimmy not rivuite :P

Here's my Deck i used for a One Man Army playing Battleground

57f7dbdb2778c_BFDeckonemanarmy.thumb.jpg

Orb build order: Nature / Nature / Shadow / Frost

@ T3 you can use Enlightenment to get Batariel or go with Ashbone Pyro for T4. If you using @T3 Batariel give hime Buffs with "Unholy Power" and "Life Weaving" When you reach T4 You can buff him with "Unholy Hero" too. If the "One Man Army" fails, u can use Giant Wyrm and Grimvine instead.

Good Luck

Edited by KnutM

Here is my somewhat unconventional Bandit rpve deck for 4 player rpve.

j9qd0o.jpg

The reaction of many people will probably be "wtf, where is the Nomad?", "dude, Disenchant is a pvp card" or "lol, Amok is so bad". Well, let me explain.

T1

Mine, Nomad, Sunstriders is normally the established fire T1 meta but I found Thugs to be a much more fun alternative. Sunstriders already cover anti-air and anti-M, so a T1 S-counter complements it nicely. Naturally, most heavy lifting will be done by Mine, but with Thugs I found it easier to clear the starting armies and on top of it Thugs generate additional energy. You can even try to kill everything with exception of 2 Shamans and attack those Shamans with Thugs. As long as a Shamans don't die and you attack with Thugs you basically have another free well.

Offering and Life weaving are for later stages of the game. I prefer life-weaving over Unholy Power because in later phases of the game damage reflection is much better than just +2000 ATK.

T2

What else than Shadow Phoenix for sniping spawns? Instead of Enbalmer, I like to drop a Lavafield right after the Phoenixes killed themselves which is normally enough to guarentee their rebirth. Windhunter is kinda necessary against lost souls, especially when facing their flying L creatures and with Life-Weaving it is a reasonable durable unit that does quite a lot of L damage, not to mention it's buff. You can also cast life-weaving on a Phoenix to practically guarentee it reaching its target.

T3

Inferno is probably not necessary, but everything else is brutal. Soulhunter is a beast, Soul-Shatter can deal devastating damage and Shrine of War is your device that grants you instant void return. It's really straight forward: Summon a Soulhunter, kill your army, buff it with Life-Weaving and let it attack the spawn. If it gets paralyzed, use Disenchant. If you got some energy, mine-field + Soulshatter will probably take care of most creatures in the enmy camp. And once you got SoW up, you can basically ignore the high cost of Inferno because any spell you cast will be granted back almost instantly if you deal enough damage (and that is the point of this whole deck).

T4

Now, this is where the real fun begins. Bloodhorn is arguable one of the best XL/XL units in the game and along with Life-Weaving, Unholdy Hero and it's own buff it can reliable kill off XL-bosses simply on it's own. Got paralyzed by a Willzapper? Use Disenchant and stampede it down. But normally it's enough to just summon a handfull of Bloodhorns that serve as tanking force for the Tortuguns behind. No Regrowth you say? Bloodhorns almost completely regenerate their health when using stampede due to life-steal, otherwise... use offering and summon a new one. Who needs healing when you can summon completely new units? But enought about them.

Regarding Tortuguns, be sure to summon 2 or more, so if one goes Amok, it will simply devour the nearby Tortugun and be satiated for the next minutes. But if you see that a Tortugun is going Amok, just use Offering and summon a new one, SoW makes it possible. Apart from that, just use Unholdy Hero and chill, this gives a Tortugun approx 25000 ATK (!) over artillery range. Have a nice day.

But the real hero is Cluster Explosion (red). Use it when many units are in one place and just before the second wave of explosions starts to hit, use Soul-Shatter. This combo can single-handedly annihilate a medium sized base with only the XLs and some high-HP buildings remaining. Naturally, after that you normally have about 95% of your void back, thanks to SoW.

Some people use both affinities of Cluster Explosion but the purple affinity is just... bad. And if necessary you can play another CE after an initial CE+SS nuke, all you need to do is using offering on Rifle Cultists. Speaking of Offering, you won't be needing a lot of charges in T4 simply because you can use offering on Cultists.

I prefer Amok over Frenetic Assault because it's radius of effect is higher and it seems to be lasting longer but that is more of personal taste. Earthshaker reliably destroyes spawners and paralyzers from a distance. 

The deck is fast and brutal, but quite micro intense. Even with LSS spammers in my team I normally cleared the greatest part of the map.

On 5.10.2016 at 3:38 PM, Dallarian said:

I like this a lot. Shatter Ice is IMO the single best spell vs a single unit in the game. Obviously it's quite demanding for that privilege but in a freeze deck it works exceptionally well.
I took the liberty to create a :frostorb::frostorb::natureorb::frostorb: deck with every possible card that involves freezing enemy units or synergizes with another such card (plus Home Soil as an extra). While it doesn't contain Battleships or Constructs yet feel free to add them.

There are 16 cards in total in the deck but it still lacks any T1 and T2 units so the last 4 slots should be filled with :frostorb: units of your choice. I put Home Soil in the deck as the Ice Barrier is already "needed" for Frontier Keep and synergizes great with both of them.

Another idea of mine is explosion themed decks. This time there are 2 deck options. The first one is a :fireorb::fireorb::fireorb::neutralorb: deck and the second one a :shadoworb::shadoworb::fireorb::fireorb:.

Decks.thumb.jpg.bed6b06c5ac3047ace7afb03

The decks come with a suggested ruleset:

• You need to use at least 13 cards of one of the decks
  • Orbs must be build in the exact order that I wrote here.
  • You may choose the card affinities yourself
  • With 2 or more players clear a map on expert with everybody using one of the decks

I'll gladly join you. :D