This time its a bug forreal (help)

Luuge

Hello!

Everytime i want to login to the BFR forum it says (error logging in) or something like that and i can log in ofc.

All the time i have to press (fogot password).

I go to my mail. Get a new password and then i get logged in from that site I opened from the mail.

Then when i exit the forum and want to go back in it says (error logging in) even tho i have that (auto sign in) and its so annoying to everytime i want to say something in the forum i have to get a new password.

I would be very happy if you fixed that.

5 minutes ago, Luuge said:

Hello!

Everytime i want to login to the BFR forum it says (error logging in) or something like that and i can log in ofc.

All the time i have to press (fogot password).

I go to my mail. Get a new password and then i get logged in from that site I opened from the mail.

Then when i exit the forum and want to go back in it says (error logging in) even tho i have that (auto sign in) and its so annoying to everytime i want to say something in the forum i have to get a new password.

I would be very happy if you fixed that.

I THINK the problem is that you should use your username to sign in, instead of your email.

1 minute ago, Eirias said:

I THINK the problem is that you should use your username to sign in, instead of your email.

1 minute ago, Ladadoos said:

Try using your username to login instead of your e-mail.

Thanks guys alot it fixed the problem :D