ARK: Survival Evolved

Jericho

Hey Skyloards and -ladies,

For all of us who are playing ARK, while waiting for BFR:

I run an "ARK: Survival Evolved" server. Everyone who wants to join, pls pm me I will send you the IP-address and name.

MAP: Valhalla , 5xTaming, 3x XP, 3x Loot and some small mods. 

Best, Jericho

well Ark is not released jet. it is still somekind of beta. I have now nearly 600h playtime and i must say when you have a good hardwaresetup the grafic is reall good! (I will post a picture at the end)

One of my friends described the game as "Sims for boys" and i guess he is right. All in all it is a nice dinoTaming-Survival-building-exporing-game.

20161004153731_1.jpg

These sort of games are great, as long as you have a group of people to play with. Otherwise you get griefed/mugged/murdered/ganked and won't be able to progress or enjoy the meta.

You need a fairly good rig to play Ark though.

1 hour ago, Nick said:

Nah Rust is better :P

Rust is pretty hardcore ^_^ Played on an international server for months that went from cracked to official while I've been active, and had a good time for the most part.

Just now, Ilsyde said:

These sort of games are great, as long as you have a group of people to play with. Otherwise you get griefed/mugged/murdered/ganked and won't be able to progress or enjoy the meta.

You need a fairly good rig to play Ark though.

Rust is pretty hardcore ^_^ Played on an international server for months that went from cracked to official while I've been active, and had a good time for the most part.

Yeah me and my friends were really enjoying ourselves. It is indeed pretty hardcore though, you need to know what to do to survive. Recently we have stopped playing because we lost a base that took ages to make :P

6 hours ago, Sykole said:

I know this might be off-topic; but is the game good? I never found it interesting. The usage of graphics, physics.. all of that looked really weird to me.

trust me... it's good!

It's really grindy though, but as this server has the taming/exp/recourse bonuses it will be fun.

(Also, it's only fun if you play with friends/others. Singleplayer is basicly like playing minecraft singleplayer. You can, but it's not really as fun)