A touch of name colour...

MrXLink

Skylords, Skyladies, Skyfolks,

Just a quick and silly update here. I've been receiving some messages from people who think my forum name is either burning their eyes or hard to read compared to the rest of staff. I know, I know, details and bragging and whatnot, but I don't want my name to be that much an eyesore to people and therefore, as suggested by @Kiwi I propose my name to now be in a way better colour, teal. It'd mean that instead of MrXLink I will be MrXLinkSimple question for you guys, do you consider the latter to be more readable and to look better? Is it a better sight than the blue I used to have? Opinions are much appreciated. Of course I'll change the rules and maybe my badge accordingly, but what do you guys think?

1 hour ago, Dallarian said:

That teal remind me :ladadoos: ......

RIP old colored nicks :(

Was about to write the exact same thing. Looks very similar to the old Community Ambassador color - not that it would be bad, just teeny tiny confusing

I liked the dark one better, but hey, it's your color and this one is nice as well. It IS more readable, but I had no problem with the previous one whatsoever

looks better? nah... the dark blue looks ways better, but the teal is more readable.

I, personally, never had a problem with the blue. Yes, it is unreadable, but I know you are the only dark blue name, so the colour immediatly means you. (this would become a problem if a second MrXLink is recruited xD )