Theory: reputation

Dallarian

Hipotethical situation: In one week noone get positive reputation, I create thread called "Battleforge is stupid", in post say some not kind words about project and get 30 negative reputation.

Noone got positive rep, i got negative rep, so I will be on leaderboard in weekly popular contributors? Anyway, that would be funny :D ( I mean red reputation on contributors, not talking bad about Battleforge)

Happened once. I don't remember who was the person to recieve negative rep to get on the leaderboard, but it's counted still as a - value.

So IF 9 people got low rep, like for example around 5, and the 9th one got just 1, the person who would get -1 or -2 would be 10th, rather than people who got no reputation. It was a long time ago and I unfortunately don't have a screenshot, but I am certain it happened. However, if anyone got 1 positive rep in that time, the 10th place would immediately belong to him and the -1 would be gone from the "leaderboard". 

5 hours ago, anonyme0273 said:

So IF 9 people got low rep, like for example around 5, and the 9th one got just 1, the person who would get -1 or -2 would be 10th, rather than people who got no reputation. 

Or else it would have to pick a random player to put there :P