Abuse of power

DyonisX

@MrXLink I'd like to say good job to you and the other staff!

Battleforge Reborn will have PvP and speedruns, and this will probably be played competitive. This means that there will likely be rage, toxic people and things like that.

This might be the first step of that, and you handled it very well. Keep on banning those toxic members please!

Just now, SilenceKiller99 said:

@MrXLink I'd like to say good job to you and the other staff!

Battleforge Reborn will have PvP and speedruns, and this will probably be played competitive. This means that there will likely be rage, toxic people and things like that.

This might be the first step of that, and you handled it very well. Keep on banning those toxic members please!

Exactly my thoughts :P

4 minutes ago, Ladadoos said:

I have't read his posts about that but multiple people have advertised about games, including staff members. 

Well the ones from staff etc only mention brief parts of the game like their name and genre etc nothing more. His are full out like he is trying to sell you the game or is getting paid to try and sell you them, at least this is how it comes across to me. Then again this isn't what he got banned for anyhow so. :P

Right, i forget about add translation to あなたは私は何のアニメを示唆していますか (not same fraze, same sense) that mean " What anime you suggest me?" where i break rule 1.1.

Fragment of rule 1.1 "language will result in a request for translation, which, if not obeyed, will result in post deletion and a warning being issued.  " Lastly i had mathematic logic, and just asking,

if I didn't get request for translation, that part (will result in a request for translation,) shouldn't be deleted from rules (becouse it is useless)? This post got deleted, so i should get warning point? Just please make that clear.

I have given neither of you two warning points because it isn't that big a deal, and the original purpose of this thread is still no reason to judge staff in general about it. Sometimes you can reason why a post gets deleted and if you don't then do go ahead and PM me.

I think this has gone on long enough for now, I'm closing this thread down.