Abuse of power

DyonisX

Today I've made a post about Unison League

• Said post was about me recommending the game Unison League 
  • I'd like to point out that the post itself was entirely in English 
  • Quote on quote  "These forums are made for a global community. We assume English (UK/US) to be our global language and thereby it is required that every user posts their content within the English language. Additionally, inappropriate or vulgar language (cursing, swearing, etc.) is not permitted. If you desire to make a strong point, try to find words that bring emphasis rather than resorting to swearing. Must you truly use such language, it would be advised to censor the entirety or part of the word with asterisks or other non-alphanumeric symbols so that it is not immediately recognisable. We do not encourage the usage of such language, but we understand it sometimes must be used, so please keep it at a low level. "
  • As listed above my content was in English, I also didn't use any cursing in the post
  • @Dallarian Made a joke about there being a picture with Japanese text in it and that he gave me rep because of it
  • Afterwards I thanked him in Japanese and then he asked me something in Japanese to which I've responded in English
  • Someone with enough rights on the forum to delete comments, presumably Link, deleted the 2 Jap comments without saying anything, leaving a comment about it, or telling anyone
  • If @Shotty hadn't had told me about it I wouldn't have known at this point.
  • As far as I know deleting a comment is against the forum rules as stated below V
  • Posts outside of the English (UK/US) language will result in a request for translation, which, if not obeyed, will result in post deletion and a warning being issued. Inappropriate or vulgar language may result in an edit of the post, and may result in a warning if recurring. Multiple warnings may result in account suspension or restriction of indeterminate length
  • I'd also like to point out the keyword Posts. According to this rule which doesn't mention Comments, Dallarian's as well as my comment was deleted unjustly and against the rules.

First of all, if you have a problem with one of your posts being deleted, try checking the forum rules. If you then still don't get why that would be against the rules, discuss matters in PM. This is also written in the forum rules. Publicly denouncing and insulting people is also against the rules, which you have done on multiple occasions. Since you opened this thread anyway I might as well tell you that the measures I took have not been given a warning for and were considered to not be repeated. I am quite lenient when it comes to language posts and even for someone who's been pointed at the forum rules multiple times now I still don't hand out drastic measures for this whatsoever. What you are doing right here is not only wrong judgement as your posts were against the rules in general, but you are additionally publicly discussing moderation matters and thereby denouncing and infringing forum rules yet again. 

I have told you to abide by the rules several times, you didn't, and so you have to face the consequences.
I have not much else to say about this matter. Let me remind you that you decided to open this and I'll see you some other time if you care.
Tah-ra.

I am gonna admit, I told dyo about that. Why? Because I thoughtt it´s kinda awkward that the partial rule " Posts outside of the English (UK/US) language will result in a request for translation, which, if not obeyed, will result in post deletion and a warning being issued. Inappropriate or vulgar language may result in an edit of the post, and may result in a warning if recurring. " got ignored.
I contacted Dyo on steam about this, asking him if he knew they were removed.  He was pretty surprised. And I personally think that the mod/admin removed them ignoring the above mentioned part.

There was no ill intention in any of this, but Dyo ended up banned like 30 seconds after writing this topic. He wanted me to tell you that.  If any admin/mod has a problem with me revealing that here, feel free to leave a pm and I´ll edit it out.

1 minute ago, Shotty said:

I am gonna admit, I told dyo about that. Why? Because I thoughtt it´s kinda awkward that the partial rule " Posts outside of the English (UK/US) language will result in a request for translation, which, if not obeyed, will result in post deletion and a warning being issued. Inappropriate or vulgar language may result in an edit of the post, and may result in a warning if recurring. " got ignored.
I contacted Dyo on steam about this, asking him if he knew they were removed.  He was pretty surprised. And I personally think that the mod/admin removed them ignoring the above mentioned part.

There was no ill intention in any of this, but Dyo ended up banned like 30 seconds after writing this topic. He wanted me to tell you that.  If any admin/mod has a problem with me revealing that here, feel free to leave a pm and I´ll edit it out.

Well i dont like dyonix but still maybe this was too much :/

I have no problem with you revealing this here if it needs to be discussed.
Let me point out, however, that he did not get banned for anything whatsoever to do with this thread, nor the Unison League thread. It had to do with repeated insulting, not a language breach.

Just now, MrXLink said:

I have no problem with you revealing this here if it needs to be discussed.
Let me point out, however, that he did not get banned for anything whatsoever to do with this thread, nor the Unison League thread. It had to do with repeated insulting, not a language breach.

He did something else before? Oh i didnt know that 

5 minutes ago, MrXLink said:

Not just something, much more than that. 
Again; his ban has nothing to do with this thread or the Unison League thread.

Yeah i commented on that i gave him rep down thats the only thing i know. Anything else? I would like to know

Edited by Dzodin

He has been vile to many members telling them to kill themselves, keeps full on advertising other games, insulting members as well as staff. I don't see what the issue is here he obviously broke rules and got punished for it, if he want's to not get banned then it's easy just follow the rules, if you don't he will get banned, seems simple enough to me, he has been told many times not to break the rules and he continues to do so, I don't see how any of the staff are abusing their powers they're following the forum rules stated to them, there was no translation stated in the posts (as I take it otherwise they wouldn't have got removed).

Edited by Kiwi

3 minutes ago, Kiwi said:

He has been vile to many members telling them to kill themselves, keeps full on advertising other games, insulting members as well as staff. I don't see what the issue is here he obviously broke rules and got punished for it, if he want's to not get banned then it's easy just follow the rules, if you don't he will get banned, seems simple enough to me, he has been told many times not to break the rules and he continues to do so, I don't see how any of the staff are abusing their powers they're following the forum rules stated to them, there was no translation stated in the posts (as I take it otherwise they wouldn't have got removed).

Holy moly he did so many things? Now im not even suprised that he got banned

Edited by Dzodin

2 minutes ago, Dzodin said:

Holy moly he did so many things? Now im not even suprised that he got banned

Yup, everything @Kiwi said applies too, nice summary.
It takes a lot for me to ban someone, but if they push it they get what they should.

Just now, MrXLink said:

Yup, everything @Kiwi said applies too, nice summary.
It takes a lot for me to ban someone, but if they push it they get what they should.

I understand. Pretty much you manage the website so we all should respect your decision :) 

3 minutes ago, DeezNutz said:

You're still ignoring the matter that is the creation of this post

They are not its againts the rules to create topic like this

5 minutes ago, Dzodin said:

I understand. Pretty much you manage the website so we all should respect your decision :) 

They are not its againts the rules to create topic like this

Says the a**licker who plays the good boy all day long, have you ever even checked the rules or are you just talking without facts believing everything the others say?

5 minutes ago, DeezNutz said:

Says the a**licker who plays the good boy all day long, have you ever even checked the rules or are you just talking without facts believing everything the others say?

Ou damn you are little angry arent you? I came to the forum 20 minutes ago and yes i read the rules and link said it personally so i dont see a problem 

Edited by Dzodin

1 minute ago, DeezNutz said:

Speaking of being a good boy, good boys stick to one account per user...
Unless of course you think exceptions apply. I've told you what to do in that case.