Path of Exile Guild

Kiwi

Hello fellow skylords and ladies,

For any of the current members of Battleforge Reborn that play Path of Exile, me and @japoo have create a Guild for the community, if you are interested in joining post a comment with your Username in it and one of us will happily send you an invite.

Happy hunting!

Edited by Kiwi

24 minutes ago, Lukaznid said:

So do I, everyone is a ranger ;D

Duelist and Scion can also run some pretty solid bow builds.
Ranger is still the best tho, , so close to so many good Evasion clusters, it´s so awsome <3 +Herbalism and Mana Leach cluster to the right. <3

18 hours ago, Kiwi said:

Hello fellow skylords and ladies,

For any of the current members of Battleforge Reborn that play Path of Exile, me and @japoo have create a Guild for the community, if you are interested in joining post a comment with your Username in it and one of us will happily send you an invite.

Happy hunting!

u focus on playing HC or SC ? im not a fan of HC because game is lagging to much ... but if u get a few ppl ill be happy to join. essence league is fun. currently sitting on 89 , 86 and 81 chars xd

Edited by GadaiGER

15 minutes ago, GadaiGER said:

ah im currently running 50% of the time in a full party with a culler and buffer

While that might be the case, I doubt that saying that you are looking for those kinda things is kinda missplaced in this thread considering that most people started out recently.

Edited by Shotty

hmm, I might join in, I'll be having a few free days coming up so I can atleast try it out, I'll let you know when I have an Acc and hopefully we'll be able to play together ^-^ it's been a while since I played one of these games.

4 hours ago, Eirias said:

I did google that. I was hoping someone would explain if it was worth my time to play.

If you like RNG, are creative and like experimenting, but also enjoy grinding (Playing for testing diffrent things etc instead of grapahics (Which are not to bad) and story line etc...)

• 1 month later...
On 27/09/2016 at 8:19 PM, japoo said:

Updates are the problem. Before steam updates a game, it makes a backup. Making a backup is extremely slow for path of exile on steam for some reason... I sometimes have to wait 30 minutes before being able to play after an update.

30 minutes? Mine had 10 hours of HDD activity after the download was finished, though I hope that's just because I'm playing on a craptop while my PC is out of action.

Anyhoo, after seeing quite a bit about it in the chatbox I thought I'd give it a go, seems like a fun game but yeah, that passive tree is insane! Never mind the number of skills out there to use, I have no idea what I'm doing! I see there's a new league starting next week that looks fun, would like to start a character for that. My usual thing is casters, but oddly enough I started a ranger and thought it was fun enough, think I'd like to give spell a shot though for the league. Any suggestions? Tips etc appreciated too!