• Bo1 (to 1 win)
    • Bo3 (to 2 wins)
    • Bo5 (to 3 wins)
  2. 2. 2. Limited legendary cards?

• No limits
    • 10 or less
    • 5 or less
    • 1 or less
  3. 3. 3. Banning opponent's decks allowed?

@Geradon @Killhakan @Dallarian @Eirias @LetsEinfallslos002 @tbpeti @Aazrl please make sure to invite everyone to your friend list before tournament. We will use our HS tournament discord (once again)

People that voted for rules but didn't entered tournament, please do it, you are welcome here. Also i feel little confused about that. (make new voting from discord, and i will kick everyone who isn't in tournament on what? idk ,just thinking,) Here discord link: https://discord.gg/6KbNX

@shadowxxs77 please confirm at friday your playing or not playing, we :hype: that you will play with us.

Edited by Dallarian

Just now, Dallarian said:

@Geradon @Killhakan @Dallarian @Eirias @LetsEinfallslos002 @tbpeti @Aazrl please make sure to invite everyone to your friend list before tournament. We will use our HS tournament discord (once again)

People that voted for rules but didn't entered tournament, please do it, you are welcome here. Also i feel little confused about that. (make new voting from discord, and i will kick everyone who isn't in tournament on what? idk ,just thinking,) Here discord link: https://discord.gg/vQtaz

@shadowxxs77 please confirm at friday your playing or not playing, we :hype: that you will play with us.

No sorry I won't be playing :/

On 2016. 10. 03. at 7:04 PM, Dallarian said:

People that voted for rules but didn't entered tournament, please do it, you are welcome here. Also i feel little confused about that. (make new voting from discord, and i will kick everyone who isn't in tournament on what? idk ,just thinking,) Here discord link: https://discord.gg/vQtaz

I probably will only be able to add everyone who didn't add me around the early hours of Saturday, 'cause I have exams tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and also gonna meet a friend of mine on friday, and I wanna focus on the studies and my friends first, game comes only after that.

Tournament starts tommorow, you can sign up till i get up tommorow morning.

Voting will end today at 18:00 CEST, then i will write all official rules and people that will join after that won't be able to vote, but you will be able to prepare suitable decks.

In all draw situation Null will choose (by Null please roll for me) which rule will be taken.

@Anonymos @Eirias @tbpeti @Dallarian @Killhakan @Aazrl @LetsEinfallslos002

Rules and all informations:

-EU server

- We play Bo3 (to 2 wins)

- There isn't any limit for legendary cards.

- You can ban 1 enemy deck. Before you and enemy choose deck, you have to tell on discord public chat to your enemy witch deck (class) you ban. Then enemy can't play this class all 3 games.

You have to ban deck before first game. Voting finished, 2:1:0 http://www.strawpoll.me/11382789/

- We will play chess format (like september tournament) everyone vs everyone (so 7 rounds, in every round someone have break and can watch other's games)

- Every game you can play with deck (class) that you choose (except for banned one), you don't need change deck after one game, so can play whole tournament by one deck, if it won't get banned.

- We will play Standard type of game, so every invite to game should be in standard. Make sure that your decks are prepared for that.

- We will start tommorow saturday 8 X 2016 at 16:00 CEST (Geradon won't compete so i won't move hour that is suitable for most people). We will play how long we will can, atleast 4 rounds. If we won't finish tournament at saturday, we will finish it at sunday.

- Eirias will stream tournament :hype:

- There might be reward.

- Remember to add everyone to your friendlist before tournament starts.

- Here is actual link to discord that we will use (Battleforge Reborn Hearthstone Tournament), i will be 20-50 minutes before tournament, please be here atleast 10 minutes before tournament. There will be posted all informations about rounds and here you will write me score. https://discord.gg/6KbNX

-Between rounds will be 0-10 minutes break, for update blackboard and things like that.

-Make sure that you finished tutorial :kappaross:

-Everyone start round at same time to avoid chaos (for me mainly).

Tommorow i will confirm members list and add blackboard here with rounds. Numbers will be given by your position in main post.

Did i miss something?

May win best!

Edited by Dallarian

23 minutes ago, Dallarian said:

@Eirias doesn't have many cards, he started playing on EU server 2 weeks ago, i hope you will understand that and please don't ban his decks.

Pro players can play really good with F2P decks as well, don't you agree @Eirias:troll:

Naturally it's understandable, there shouldn't be any problems regarding this. :)

And now, it is time, to add everyone participating and prepare my decks! :)

Edited by tbpeti

1. Dallarian#21523 ( @Dallarian )

2. Yaexiste@outlook.com (tyranousauros#2642) ( @Killhakan )

3. Ekko#2764 @Anonymos

4. Aazrl#1712 ( @Aazrl )

5. Leria#2577  @LetsEinfallslos002

6. Cr4Zy#1398 ( @tbpeti )

7.  @Eirias

Blackboard:

x    1    2    3    4    5    6    7

1.    x    0    1    0    0    0    1

2.    1    x    0    0    1    1    1

3.    0    1    x    0    1    1    1

4.    1    1    1    x    1    0    1

5.    1    0    0    0    x    0    0

6.    1    0    0    1    1    x    1

7.    0    0    0    0    1    0    x

Round 1:   4vs7, 2vs6, 5vs3, 1 pause

Round 2:   4vs3, 1vs6, 5vs7, 2 pause

Round 3:   4vs5, 1vs2, 6vs7, 3 pause

Round 4:   1vs3, 5vs6, 2vs7, 4 pause

Round 4 and 3/4: 1vs5

Round 5:   4vs2, 3vs6, 1vs7, 5 pause

Round 6:   4vs1, 3vs7, 6 and 2pause, 5 surrender

Round 7:   4vs6, 2vs3, 7 and 1 and 5 pause

Everyone can watch your game, but at your own risk.

Edited by Dallarian

Dallarian 1 win

Killkahan 3 wins

Anonymos 1 win

Aazrl 3 wins

@LetsEinfallslos002 1 wins

tbpeti 3 wins

Eirias 1 win

1 place: Killkahan, Aazrl, tbpeti

2 place: Eirias, Dallarian, Anonymos, @LetsEinfallslos002

We are done today, 4 and 3/4 rounds passed, 3 left.

Tommorow 15:30 CEST last 3 rounds.

Edited by Dallarian

First place: Aazrl ( @Aazrl ), 5 wins

Second place: Ekko ( @Anonymos ), 4 wins

Third place: tyranosaur ( @Killhakan ), 4 wins

4th place: Cr4zy ( @tbpeti ), 4 wins

5th place: Dallarian ( @Dallarian ), 2 wins

6th place: FerrousLupus ( @Eirias ) , 1 win

7th place: Leria ( @LetsEinfallslos002 ), 1 win

8th place: :ladadoos::mrxlink::kappaross::dot::wrathgazer:

I hope you enjoyed whole tournament, and see you next month?