• Bo1 (to 1 win)
    • Bo3 (to 2 wins)
    • Bo5 (to 3 wins)
  2. 2. 2. Limited legendary cards?

• No limits
    • 10 or less
    • 5 or less
    • 1 or less
  3. 3. 3. Banning opponent's decks allowed?

After September succesful tournament i'd organize next one in october, but this time thanks to Shotty rules will be created by you (by voting). There might be reward.

Rules:

1. (Voting above)

2. (Voting above)

3. Voting above)

4. Tournament format (voting here: http://www.strawpoll.me/11298605 )

5. Deck rules (voting here: http://www.strawpoll.me/11298592 )

6. Standard or wild (voting here: http://www.strawpoll.me/11298538 )

7. What time tournament will be (voting here: http://www.strawpoll.me/11298665 ) Becouse of CEST time is centre of europe and tournament will be on Europe server, we will use CEST time.

Tournament will be on Europe server.

Who will get reward is our sponsor thing and I have no intention to interfere in.

If we will have again not many persons, tournament might be only one day.

There might be streams.

Players list: (Battle.tag and forum nick)

Dallarian#21523 ( @Dallarian )

Geradon#2810 ( @Geradon ) Can't

Yaexiste@outlook.com (tyranousauros#2642) ( @Killhakan )

Ekko#2764 @Anonymos (?)

FerrousLupus#1948 ( @Eirias )

Leria#2577  @LetsEinfallslos002

shadowxxs7#2855 ( @shadowxxs77 ) Can't

Cr4Zy#1398 ( @tbpeti )

Aazrl#1712 ( @Aazrl )

You can register till 6 october 2016. Did I miss something?

Edited by Dallarian

Write me up as well, my battle tag is: Cr4Zy#1398

And the "Chess format" what you wrote is called Swiss System, or Swiss format ;)

@Eirias not sure if that would work, since we have no information when that tawern brawl would come out and thus we wouldn't be able to plan ahead. But except this nuisance, I would say sure, why not :)

Edited by tbpeti

25 minutes ago, Dallarian said:

Looking your profile picture I am not sure that I want allow you to play :D Beating Geradon by someone is one, but person who will crush all is something different :D

No worries, I didn't play HS competitively (well, I was invited to one last year spring, but instead of it I went to a date), and only played HS for real ladder climbing about that time and before that.
True, I have most cards, but my decks are still not up to date, and since the first batch of the exams are starting from 3. October at my university, I won't really have much time to practice either, but I'll try my best! :)

31 minutes ago, Geradon said:

Well, a brawl takes 5 days. If a good brawl comes out, we have plenty of time to organize the tourney :D

Hmmm, yeah, just what I mentioned: my exams are starting soon, and thus I had to start studying today for them, so I'm pretty sure I won't have time to check this site every single day... :(

48 minutes ago, tbpeti said:

And the "Chess format" what you wrote is called Swiss System, or Swiss format ;)

Actually, @Dallarian means a round robin :). Round Robin ans Swiss Systems are both used in chess. And while you're right that Swiss Systems are much more common, the last tournament was a round robin. So I suggest you poll for BOTH round robin and swiss system, especially because I prefer the swiss system (compared to bracket/elimination systems) for larger tournaments.

6 minutes ago, Eirias said:

Actually, @Dallarian means a round robin :). Round Robin ans Swiss Systems are both used in chess. And while you're right that Swiss Systems are much more common, the last tournament was a round robin. So I suggest you poll for BOTH round robin and swiss system, especially because I prefer the swiss system (compared to bracket/elimination systems) for larger tournaments.

If we won't have many players i think round robin is better, I didn't created any tournament by Swiss system and don't know any programm for it, and it manual creating it would take too much time. (so long breaks between rounds)

15 minutes ago, Eirias said:

Well, I prefer the Swiss System either, but if not too many players are registered the Round Robin works as well. Still better than the elimination format IMO, where if you make a few mistakes earlier in the tournament, or just unlucky in your first few games, you won't even have the chance to play as much as others...

@Dallarian the challonge.com works for single, double elimination, round robin and swiss format as well. :) And you can "allow participants with Challonge accounts to report their own scores", plus have quite a few other options as well, earlier when we hosted any BF-tournaments we used this site, worked really well for us.

Edited by tbpeti

5 hours ago, Dallarian said:

If we won't have many players i think round robin is better, I didn't created any tournament by Swiss system and don't know any programm for it, and it manual creating it would take too much time. (so long breaks between rounds)

I TD for chess, so I can do Swiss pairings by hand (and I have a program)

35 minutes ago, Geradon said:

I just realized I work that saturday. So if tourney starts before 5pm I can't participate. If it starts after, I'm in!

If it isn't problem for you all, we can start at 17:00 CEST (not 16:00), anyway we can finish it in Sunday.

Would it be problem for you all guys?

1 hour ago, Dallarian said:

If it isn't problem for you all, we can start at 17:00 CEST (not 16:00), anyway we can finish it in Sunday.

Would it be problem for you all guys?

It's perfect for me, doesn't really matter if it starts an hour later for me - at least i can sleep more (during weekends i don't like to wake up early) :P

What about you guys, @Killhakan, @Anonymos@Eirias, @LetsEinfallslos002, @Aazrl, @shadowxxs77?