Hearthstone tournament 24-25 september 2016

Dallarian

Tournament starts today! Recrutation is closed. Start at 16:00 CEST (7 hours left!)

Be sure to add everyone to your friend list before tournament begin:

1.Leria#2577 ( @LetsEinfallslos002 )

2.  @shadowxxs77

3.JusTT#21636 ( @JoseAlmeida )

4.Dallarian#21523 ( @Dallarian )

5.Yaexiste@outlook.com (tyranousauros#2642) ( @Killhakan )

6.Geradon#2810 ( @Geradon )

Rules:

-Wild format.

-You play whatever you want.

-You can play 3 different decks in 3 different games (no limits), so you can use 15 different decks in whole tournament. (but you can ofcorse play one deck nonstop)

-We play to 2 wins.

-Reward is fun and some knowledge for me how to organize tournaments in might future.

-Everyone start next round in same time.

-Noone can watch your game (he might help your enemy). Rule change, everyone can watch your game (anyway noone can check that) but at your own risk, he might help your enemy, and you can kick someone watching you by your friendlist (without deleting friend).

-After finished round, winner message me on forum in format "1 won 2:1 with 2" or "I won 2:0 with XYZ"

-Europe server

-New rule: You can talk with your enemy but at your own risk, you might say something what help him ...

-New rule: If there will be draw in points for 2 persons, we are looking who won when this 2 persons were fighting each other.

@Eirias will watch games and later maybe upload it on youtube (if you won't have anything against it), but he can't talk with you while playing.

Blackboad:

X.......1.....2.....3.....4.....5.....6

1       x     1      1     1     1      0

2       0     x      1     0     0      0

3       0     0      x     0     0      0

4       0     1      1     x     0      0

5      0      1      1     1     x      0

6      1      1      1     1     1     x

Will be updated after every round.

How you will play? Look at numbers in correct round, check vs who are you playing and then duel with him (when round begins)

Round 1: 1vs6, 3vs4, 5vs2

Round 2: 1vs3, 6vs5, 4vs2

Round 3: 1vs5, 4vs6, 3vs2

Round 4: 1vs4, 3vs5, 6vs2

Round 5: 6vs3, 4vs5, 1vs2

Today 3 rounds (more if you have enough time), tommorow 2 rounds.

Is everything clear?

May the best win!

Edited by Dallarian

If you want me to upload your game to youtube (I need at least one person per round) respond below! And give me a reason to choose you, because I can only do 1 per round :)

And ofc I'll wait until after the tournament to post it, so no one can see what's in your deck.

Edited by Eirias

31 minutes ago, Eirias said:

If you want me to upload your game to youtube (I need at least one person per round) respond below! And give me a reason to choose you, because I can only do 1 per round :)

And ofc I'll wait until after the tournament to post it, so no one can see what's in your deck.

I've got malcheezar in most of my decks, wich can do for really spicy matches, I also have some pretty interesting sort of cheap decks, since my collection is quite small and it might inspire other noobs such as myself, I also misplay quite a bit wich makes for some good laughs PS: I am number 5, in case you didn't see it

Edited by Killhakan

14 minutes ago, Killhakan said:

I've got malcheezar in most of my decks, wich can do for really spicy matches, I also have some pretty interesting sort of cheap decks, since my collection is quite small and it might inspire other noobs such as myself, I also misplay quite a bit wich makes for some good laughs

Good, good, tell me more about your decks.

@Eirias Could you watch me at round 4 and maybe 3?

@LetsEinfallslos002 @Dallarian @JoseAlmeida @Geradon @Killhakan @Anonymos @Eirias I have created discord group called "Battleforge Reborn Hearthstone Tournament", join this chat, here you can talk, get informations and things like that and don't create chaos on BFRsite chatbox.  https://discord.gg/AN3eN

17 minutes ago, Eirias said:

why those rounds? I'm not sure if your pairings make sense...

I am not sure what you want to tell me :/

Edited by Dallarian

5 minutes ago, Dallarian said:

@LetsEinfallslos002 @Dallarian @JoseAlmeida @Geradon @Killhakan @Anonymos @Eirias I have created discord group called "Battleforge Reborn Hearthstone Tournament", join this chat, here you can talk, get informations and things like that and don't create chaos on BFRsite chatbox. https://discordapp.com/channels/229225549124468736/229225690690617347

I am not sure what you want to tell me :/

Oh, wait I see now. It's not the table, it's the text :)

oh, 15 mins...not sure if I can make that. Let's try!

4 minutes ago, JoseAlmeida said:

Today will start in 15 minutes. 3 rounds or more if all games are fast. tomorrow should be the same i think

Well, what time does it start tomorrow...

5 minutes ago, Eirias said:

From what time to what time will the tournament be today and tomorrow? 

We have to play 5 rounds, if today we will have enough time, we will play 4 or 5 rounds, if not, today 3 tommorow 2. 3 rounds should be something like 1,5h, but can be longer.

Tournament finished! Thanks for everyone for having fun and for @Eirias for streaming!

First place @Geradon 5 wins.

Second place @LetsEinfallslos002 4 wins.

Third place @Killhakan 3 wins.

4th place @Dallarian 2 wins.

5th place @shadowxxs77  1 win.

Honor place @JoseAlmeida.

Geradon, how do you feel after win all games?

Well, was alittle easier that I tought It'd gonna be :P 

But was great fun to play with ya all and I hope we can repeat the tourney. 

If we make another one in 1-2 weeks I'd also offer like  5 packs for top 3 or so as prizes and would maybe stream (together with @Eirias?)

/eedit: Or defend my title ofc :P

Edited by Geradon

Tbh the only match worth watching was me vs dallarian, since we kinda have the same level, JoseAlmeida was pretty close aswell, but the rest were just stomps, also, for next tournament, don't let people play the same deck against the same person twice ffs, atleast not in a row

Well next time we can make a different rule set. There is always the possibility of a draft (with external website, it's super fun), a themed tounrey (like 1 legendary, 2 epics, 5 rares max) or a Tavern Brawl tourney. So it's not autowin for people who own more cards