League of Legends - updated

Einarson

Are you guys good at the game? Because I haven't played this game in like three years (was platinum 1 when I quit if I recall correctly; I am most likely shit now). Maybe I can reinstall LoL and try it again (got disgusted of the community + I was terribly addicted which had negative impact on my life). It's probably a lot nicer to play with a dedicated team, and this also will help me to not play it too often :).

@Chimerae it's the same for me right now, i am hoping the game will be more fun with a proper team. didn't play for a year and am propably at gold elo skill level right now. but doesn't really seem like the team is happening, we were supposed to meet today, but nobody came :( 

1 hour ago, Chimerae said:

@LagOps I'll be home from work around 10 oclock. If you want / have time we can try to horrible fail in lol this evening :kappa:

Two players actually showed up and we had a few fun matches, but i feel like it is enough of lol for today. i am kinda tired and will go to bed soon. maybe we can play tomorrow?

11 minutes ago, LagOps said:

Two players actually showed up and we had a few fun matches, but i feel like it is enough of lol for today. i am kinda tired and will go to bed soon. maybe we can play tomorrow?

Sure! I downloaded lol so it should be playable tomorrow ;)

• 2 months later...

BFR Forumname                  LoL name                     role/Lane                   region                  comments

ryolo4ever                          ryolo4ever .... Kappa     adc                            EUW                   b1 (making my way to s1 tho... bs placements :D) and im a ridiculous good feeder, prob the best ull ever see

Edited by ryolo4ever

BFR Forumname                  LoL name                     role/Lane                   region                  comments

Marco3104                         Marco3104                   Top                           EUW

ViDe                                   Penachinos                   Adc/Mid/Top              EUNE                   Season 4=Silver season5= gold4 season6=gold4 season7=silver 3 ... i hope u will recruit                                                                                                                                            me (sorry for some mistakes in english, im not best ;))

• 2 weeks later...

Kugelsaat                            Kugelsaat                    Top,Supp                    EUW                   Can Jng aswell

• 11 months later...

I know its inactive but still considering its hard to make a team , is anybody interested in duo queue on Na,EuNe, or Euw. Na and eune acc are around silver-gold, euw plat-dia. Id like somebody that can just play and talk to doesnt need to try hard . Any role ofc and talking on discord is prefered.