League of Legends - updated

Einarson

Hi, since the old post is outdatet i start a new one. Same procedure as on the old forum:

I created a Team: BattleForgeReborn with the tag: BaFoRe (BFR was already taken). Snicky made a club for us and promoted me to leader, there could be 50 ppl at the same time. Thx mate <3

actually the team has space for 9 ppl and its filling quickly. I suggest you add eachother for practicing together. If 5 of the 9 ppl are online I suggest you can just play a game, dont wait for me =)

That is what the team looks atm:

Main Position                       LOL-Name(can be more ppl at once)                Alternate position

Top                                    Groping / LOLXDEADLAMA                               ? / Adc

Jungle                                Einarson                                                        Support

Mid                                    Silencekiller99 / RadicalX                                 Top / Top

Adc                                    Snicky                                                           Top

Supp                                  Tommie Boy Zes                                            Mid

Please copy the lines and post your information in one line to safe space.

List:

BFR Forumname                  LoL name                     role/Lane                   region                  comments

Einarson                             Einarson                       Jungle/Mid                 EUW                      Gold 3, can flex roles

theTED                               ted012                          non special                EUW                      Platin III/IV

Lionheart                            Leonhart X                    Top/Jungle                EUW                      Plat V/IV  

SilenceKiller99                    SilenceKiller99               Mid/Top                     EUW                     Silver II

????                                   Snicky                           adc/top                     EUW                 

????                                   RadicakX                       mid                           EUW

????                                   Groping                         Top

Un1cornPower                    LOLXDEADLAMA             Top>/Adc>/Jungle      EUW                     Unranked I can support if I have Sion or tresh

anonyme0273                     Anonyme0273                Mid/Top                    EUW

Die2Play                             DannyDin                       Jungle                       EUW

????                                   Tommie Boy Zes             Support/Mid              EUW

Edited by Einarson

BFR Forumname                  LoL name                     role/Lane                   region                  comments

theTED                                ted012                        non special                 EU                       Platin III/IV

31 minutes ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

You added me already! :D My main role is mid and secondly top, but I suck... I am silver II atm, but ranking up.

Invite me in the team if you want. I would like to play 5v5.

Y but write down your name pelase for the other players =)

BFR Forumname                  LoL name                     Role/Lane                   Region                  Comments

Lionheart                            Leonhart X                    Top/Jungle                   EUW                     Plat V/IV  

You forgot to add SilenceKiller99? So I checked it to be sure.

BFR Forumname                  LoL name                     Role/Lane                   Region                  Comments

SilenceKiller99                  SilenceKiller99                  Mid/Top                      EUW                     Silver II

On 23/9/2016 at 4:19 PM, Einarson said:

Un1cornPower                  LOLXDEADLAMA            Top>/Adc>/Jungle          EUW               Unranked I can support if I have Sion or tresh

Edited by Un1cornPower

is this team still playing actively? are you playing on EUW?

If so, i might play a few games with you and see how it goes. i quit lol quite a while ago (about a year), being tired of playing solo/duo and i didn't find a good team to play with either. I used to play support and see that you would still need a player for that position and would be willing to give it a shot to play 5v5. i never played ranked much (well 10 games to get gold, so i get the skin reward once) and i used to get matched around low diamond elo. since i didn't play for long, i am propably playing at gold elo for now and i am not comfortable with most meta picks, in fact i never had a large champion pool and i used to play "creative" picks for the bot lane, which are not usually played in that role.

1 minute ago, LagOps said:

is this team still playing actively? are you playing on EUW?

If so, i might play a few games with you and see how it goes. i quit lol quite a while ago (about a year), being tired of playing solo/duo and i didn't find a good team to play with either. I used to play support and see that you would still need a player for that position and would be willing to give it a shot to play 5v5. i never played ranked much (well 10 games to get gold, so i get the skin reward once) and i used to get matched around low diamond elo. since i didn't play for long, i am propably playing at gold elo for now and i am not comfortable with most meta picks, in fact i never had a large champion pool and i used to play "creative" picks for the bot lane, which are not usually played in that role.

You are more than welcome to join. This team formed last friday, we actually didn't play the first match yet (as far as I know). It is EUW.

@Einarson will probably invite you, if you give your username and stuff...

Not that I know off. maybe we can just meet in one of the 5 discord groups! Lets make group 5 from now on the league group xD

(staff is probably not gonna like that, but as long as bfr is not up yet it wouldn't be a problem I guess, or they should make a new subgroup for lol)

Edited by SilenceKiller99

17 hours ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

Not that I know off. maybe we can just meet in one of the 5 discord groups! Lets make group 5 from now on the league group xD

(staff is probably not gonna like that, but as long as bfr is not up yet it wouldn't be a problem I guess, or they should make a new subgroup for lol)

Yeah lets use the discord chat- Guess we talk a lot about BF too.

1 hour ago, anonyme0273 said:

I am not in EUW, I am EUNE :D can't transfer acc at the moment now :/

Hey Im presently lvl 14 on eune and I wanted to know if you could add me Un1cornPower on this server So if you want when I will be lvl 30 to do some ranked with me :D

6 hours ago, Un1cornPower said:

Hey Im presently lvl 14 on eune and I wanted to know if you could add me Un1cornPower on this server So if you want when I will be lvl 30 to do some ranked with me :D

Sure! Tomorrow evening, I will be on and I can try to help you win some normals. Add me on Skype - anonyme0220 - for easier communication

2 hours ago, anonyme0273 said:

Sure! Tomorrow evening, I will be on and I can try to help you win some normals. Add me on Skype - anonyme0220 - for easier communication

there is only a problem... this is because I from north america and when I come back from school it is 16:00 on my country and for you it is like 22:00 and Monday and wednesday I have basketball training  16h30 to 18h30 so that mean 22h30 for you and 0h30 for you :/ and to sunday to thursday (because of school) I cant play after 18h30  that mean 0h30 for you approximately... so hum this is hard to meet and play in team :/ 

On 25.9.2016 at 11:32 PM, anonyme0273 said:

Mid or top, EUNE, IGN: Anonyme0273.

Not perhaps for a Ranked team, just for fune if someone felt like a game once in a while

you got an EUW account as well? as far as i am aware, this team is only playing on EUW for now