Battlerite

Dexirian

New game that just came out on steam, like league of legends teamfights non-stop without the boring farming. Similar to smite, if you buy the early access now you get all champs forever, the game will be F2P on release. 

http://store.steampowered.com/app/504370/

Really enjoying it so far, adrenaline packed non-stop action for PvP fans. Highly skill based, 0 RNG. If you plan on playing HMU :)

1 hour ago, Chimerae said:

Not a bit fan of early access games. Have been disappointed twice now. Not making that mistake again.

Only twice? Try 10+ (EA & Kickstarter) ... 

Battlerite was made by the same guys who developed Bloodline Champions (very similar game) so I can only recommend it if you like battle arena style games. 

Just now, Ilsyde said:

Only twice? Try 10+ (EA & Kickstarter) ... 

Battlerite was made by the same guys who developed Bloodline Champions (very similar game) so I can only recommend it if you like battle arena style games. 

Once developers get the money they were looking for they abandon their games. It's sad but it happens so often with those early access games....

Some friends of mine keep insisting that I get it, but personally I have my doubts. Not due to the fact that it's an Early Access game, but simply because of the fact that it looks so generic. I mean with so many MOBA's that are already out there, this game seems incomplete. I know it's supposed to be like a MOBA but without the farming and stuff, but it really keeps me away from buying a game that I might not like due to the amount of MOBA's I already play :3