Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×

Hi there,

I got an idea for the upcoming game. At the begin you don't have any good cards. But we could change that and everbody can decide at the beginning of bf a deck: frost, fire, nature or shadow deck etc. 

Not very expensive deck just a deck to start :) 

best regards

BanGo

Hey BanGo, I would suggest you check out this thread, where starting cards are discussed: http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/topic/653-starting-cards/

The problem you get whenever you get cards from only one faction and not a little bit of each is that as a new player you don't get to learn the 4 core factions and might make a wrong decision which would result in hours of trading or multiaccounting.

Oh ban multiaccouts? With IP adress? But yeah I see the problem. Bad idea then xD 

but still a good startet deck is needed.

1 hour ago, BanGo said:

Oh ban multiaccouts? With IP adress? 

Well, IP banning and making sure people don't multiaccount isn't as easy as it sounds. There are always exceptions.

Yes, a good starter deck (fun, functional and educational) would indeed be nice, that's what we've been discussing on that other thread :P 

Edited by Ladadoos

1 hour ago, Ladadoos said:

Well, IP banning and making sure people don't multiaccount isn't as easy as it sounds. There are always expections.

Yes, a good starter deck (fun, functional and educational) would indeed be nice, that's what we've been discussing on that other thread :P 

expections? expectations? exceptions? words... xD

28 minutes ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

But why would there be exceptions for multi accounting?

I meant it that just because there are multiple accounts under the same IP doesn't mean they are multiaccounting.

6 hours ago, Ladadoos said:

I meant it that just because there are multiple accounts under the same IP doesn't mean they are multiaccounting.

like for example both you and your brother like playing the game, so you both have your own account, on the same IP. that is what you meant I assume?

7 minutes ago, Wolfsreiter said:

I think the beginner Cards are quite good (for the begining)

Maybe you get a few Boosters for the begining?!?

that´d promote multi accounting.

Tbh, I see no rason not to stay with with P4F decks from the game back then. BUT this was already discussed in the thing Lada linked earlier.

11 minutes ago, Shotty said:

that´d promote multi accounting.

Tbh, I see no rason not to stay with with P4F decks from the game back then. BUT this was already discussed in the thing Lada linked earlier.

Think so too.. Starter deck is ok.. You can Play a very Basic Fire Nature Deck

4 minutes ago, Wolfsreiter said:

Think so too.. Starter deck is ok.. You can Play a very Basic Fire Nature Deck

tbh, the only thing I´d like to see are some simple T1 Shadow and Fire cards. Like 1x Forsaken 1x Wrathblades 1x Sunstriders and 1x Thugs or smthg. That why one could start with any T1 you wanted and everything else is splash anyways.

But like I said, we had the entire discussion already ;D

Edited by Shotty