Anyone who plays MtG?

PorousBoat

I just recently bought a fatpack from innistrad to get back into it, havent played properly for a 3~ ish years now :DĀ - physically
played the online games abit but they aren't really as great as the physical game, except maybe for space management(damnation to mass token or swarm decks)

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2016 at 0:28 AM, Archmystic said:

I just recently bought a fatpack from innistrad to get back into it, havent played properly for a 3~ ish years now :D - physically
played the online games abit but they aren't really as great as the physical game, except maybe for space management(damnation to mass token or swarm decks)

I mean, I'll teach you the ropes if you feel up for it.

On 3/10/2016 at 10:43 AM, PorousBoat said:

I mean, I'll teach you the ropes if you feel up for it.

I prefer playing physically, though most of my friends stopped playing or moved far away, we still meet up once in a while, and i'm starting to get back to playing properly physically with a group i know, not too much in favour of digital playing, its way easier yeah, but there's just something special about sitting face to face on a table with people :D

I play the digital MtG:Planeswalkers games occasionally when my craving for turn based strategy games goes beyond Heroes of Might and Magic.

My partner also likes MtG but I don't like playing against her because of the nasty situations that naturally occur during gameplay. Playing co-opĀ against the AI in Planeswalkers is fun though.