Hello everyone!

I rendered together the last couple days dozens of original battleforge artworks to a better resolution thanks to @Perendi.
You can find them in the links below:
All Albums
Units (Shadow)
Units (Fire)
Units (Frost)
Units (Nature)
Units (Twilight)
Units (Bandit)
Units (Stoneskin)
Units (Lost Souls)
Units (Legendary)
Miscellaneous Artworks
Buildings (Fire)
Buildings (Bandits)
Buildings (Frost)
Buildings (Legendary)
Buildings (Twilight)
Buildings (Lost Souls)
Buildings (Shadow)
Buildings (Stoneskin)
Buildings (Nature)
Spells (Nature)
Spells (Shadow)
Spells (Fire)
Spells (Frost)
Spells (Mixed Fractions)
Reworked Artworks
HD Artworks
BFR Backgrounds
HD Loadingscreens

Also because some people asked me about the backgrounds that I am using for my thumbnails, I am using this ones right here :

Screenshots

If you are going to use one of these artworks, make sure mention my work.
If I am missing some artworks in the current existing albums let me know, in that case I will add them as quickly as I can.

Edited by lFrostAvatar
Dallarian likes this

Just now, Ladadoos said:

Thor's Arrival (from the Screenshots), what map is that ? Is that a custom map ? It looks so nice since I don't recognize it :P 

Nice job @lFrostAvatar

Oh thanks bro, "Thor's Arrival" was actually tournament single player map made by me, you can try it out in the future! I am currently working on the map to make a 2player version as well.
In the old version you had to beat Thor with the best time, thinking to make sort of a tournament again if I can find participants!

1 minute ago, lFrostAvatar said:

Oh thanks bro, "Thor's Arrival" was actually tournament single player map made by me, you can try it out in the future! I am currently working on the map to make a 2player version as well.
In the old version you had to beat Thor with the best time, thinking to make sort of a tournament again if I can find participants!

Can you tell I don't play PvE? Didn't even recognize that it wasn't an official map :)

6 minutes ago, lFrostAvatar said:

Well if you make a tournament like this we can easily organise something. Everyone plays the map then we compare times and have a scoreboard. I'd gladly join the competition. How many tries would one get? 

1 minute ago, Eirias said:

Can you tell I don't play PvE? Didn't even recognize that it wasn't an official map :)

Well to fulfil your curiosity I will open a thread for the map in the future!

1 minute ago, Lukaznid said:

Well if you make a tournament like this we can easily organise something. Everyone plays the map then we compare times and have a scoreboard. I'd gladly join the competition. How many tries would one get? 

I still have a list of the rules of the old competition I will search the list soon, for now I can tell you that we had forbidden cards such as Amii-Monument etc.

12 minutes ago, lFrostAvatar said:

Do you the map in file with you ? If you do, could I have it to take a look at it in the map editor ?

Each one of those pictures looks just absolutely amazing, nothing more to say about it.

(Just realised that the Forest Elder doesn't really have pupils xD I thought it was from your rendering, but the original doesn't have any either, kinda weird. But it kinda fits, as wise elder people also tend to be depicted with white pupils/eyes.)

I found some units that are missing there:

Fire: Thugs, Scavenger, Warlock, Nomad

Twilight: Twilight creeper

Bandits: The Overlord of the Bandits (dont know the real name) Artwork_Bandit_Lord.thumb.jpg.674f39f2f8

Guess the rest is complete, but maybe missing some more of the AI-only-creatures. :) 

Edited by Riviute

24 minutes ago, Riviute said:

I found some units that are missing there:

Fire: Thugs, Scavenger, Warlock, Nomad

Twilight: Twilight creeper

Bandits: The Overlord of the Bandits (dont know the real name) Artwork_Bandit_Lord.thumb.jpg.674f39f2f8

Guess the rest is complete, but maybe missing some more of the AI-only-creatures. :) 

Aight thanks for your help, I will add them as soo as I can :)

Edit:  I added the missing creatures and some pvp 2v2 maps can be also found in the screenshot section right now.

Edit : All buildings are rendered and can be found in the albums.
Also you can now find all story relevant artworks in the folder for miscellaneous artworks, together with the artworks of fortifications, monuments etc
Furthermore you might also check out the album for reworked artworks.
As for the spells, I will render all spells together this weekend.