Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

• Announcements

• Kiwi

Open Beta Information!   12/29/17

Open Beta will soon be upon us! Check out all you need to know here: https://goo.gl/nNr1qU
Yotamic

Did you spent money on the old BattleForge?

I did. Unfortunately. 

I saw OP cards and wanted them, then, when I got them, they got countered by tactics I never knew about... so I guess I paid 80€ for a lesson of BattleForge :kappa: 

Bought the retail box at a local store. It was the only place where they told me they had it, and the only copy they had left of the game, which suprised me when I saw noone from my country actively playing the game :/

I only bought:

The retail box (Juggernaut) with CD, starter card and BFP for 30€.

The original BFP box (Tremor) for 20€

The renegade BFP box (Bloodhorn) for 20€

So 70€, I think, as I am not so sure about the price of the retail box and also the BFP you got from it.

I still have the boxes in my shelf.

It was so funny when we bought the retail box, one of my friends started running to the shop as a joke and then all of us ran in the shop to grab the box. xD (we were 15 or 16 I think xD)

nah it got shut down because EA didn't care to advertise it and devs were pushed on other projects. ofc, the monetization was really not the best. for new players it looked super p2w (1 bfp/day sounds like a bad joke) and for experienced players there wasn't a big incentive to buy bfp.

I had more money than to care for back then, im not 100% sure since i also spent a decent amount on a 2nd account(for a friend) but on my main it was somewhere between 800 and 1000€ on the main account.
i was bad with money back then.