Welcome to Skylords Reborn

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• InsaneHawk

Join our Discord !   05/04/17

We're starting to do Giveaways on our Discord, so be sure to follow it and join it
      Here's the link to access our Discord : https://discordapp.com/invite/0y3WGMGXhd5q2lXA
Yotamic

Did you spent money on the old BattleForge?

119 posts in this topic

I did. Unfortunately. 

I saw OP cards and wanted them, then, when I got them, they got countered by tactics I never knew about... so I guess I paid 80€ for a lesson of BattleForge :kappa: 

3 minutes ago, ferevus said:

Too much. I don't remember nor do i want to remember. I was torturing my bank account.

Then it was the excact right amount^^

I didn't pay anything because it was more fun to trade for cards and slowly build the deck you allways wanted instead of simply paying for it.

Bought the retail box at a local store. It was the only place where they told me they had it, and the only copy they had left of the game, which suprised me when I saw noone from my country actively playing the game :/

I bought like 250BFP once for around 2,50 euros I believe. Gave me a nice start to do trades and earn BFP that way.

I only bought:

The retail box (Juggernaut) with CD, starter card and BFP for 30€.

The original BFP box (Tremor) for 20€

The renegade BFP box (Bloodhorn) for 20€

So 70€, I think, as I am not so sure about the price of the retail box and also the BFP you got from it.

I still have the boxes in my shelf.

It was so funny when we bought the retail box, one of my friends started running to the shop as a joke and then all of us ran in the shop to grab the box. xD (we were 15 or 16 I think xD)

I think thats why this game was shut down. 

Noone payed money beacause it was far too easy to get rich just by trading

I've spend like 10-15€ 

nah it got shut down because EA didn't care to advertise it and devs were pushed on other projects. ofc, the monetization was really not the best. for new players it looked super p2w (1 bfp/day sounds like a bad joke) and for experienced players there wasn't a big incentive to buy bfp.

I had more money than to care for back then, im not 100% sure since i also spent a decent amount on a 2nd account(for a friend) but on my main it was somewhere between 800 and 1000€ on the main account.
i was bad with money back then.