Contest Winners ! - Great job to everyone !

InsaneHawk

Hello Skylords ! 

As we said in the last stream (https://www.twitch.tv/battleforgereborn/v/88602639) here are the winners! 

Winners

• Fan Art :

3RD Place :  SirUmagaLukaznid
2ND Place :  Khazad  &  Saim25
1ST Place :  demimond23 (Video link)

• Music : 

3RD Place :  Crusty616
2ND Place :  Aleksay
1ST Place :  KhongtheFork

•  Development :

3RD Place :  bergerb & PsyChung
2ND Place :  Avire
1ST Place :  Zyna & Datenschutz

• Video :

3RD Place :  Dzodin
2ND Place :  Chimerae
1ST Place :  FRMImo

Thank you all for the contest ! GG to the winners, we'll contact you soon ! ;) 

1 hour ago, Riviute said:

Nice job to the winners, well deserved... But still im depressed, entered 2 weeks ago, you could have told me that the sword doesnt count for FanArt. But now i was full of hope especially as you said that there are not 3 winners but 5. :S

I don't know if you watched the stream, but they said something about your sword. They said that it was a really close call, and that it kinda not fits the contest or something (I might have misunderstood that). Basically they said that the next contest, there will be a category for cosplay, where your sword fits... so still well done, and maybe nexttime. 

3 minutes ago, SilenceKiller99 said:
8 minutes ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

I don't know if you watched the stream, but they said something about your sword. They said that it was a really close call, and that it kinda not fits the contest or something (I might have misunderstood that). Basically they said that the next contest, there will be a category for cosplay, where your sword fits... so still well done, and maybe nexttime. 

well yea, maybe i missed that too, when they talked about it, but well i wont complain anymore about it, good work though from all those winners :)