Announcement - Stream on 10/09/2016

InsaneHawk

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, LetsEinfallslos002 said:

HYPE HYPE HYPE! Why one month away...noooooo.

nope, its *this* saturday, check the timeanddate link in the main post if in doubt, some countries format the date month/day/year instead of day/month/year :)

47 minutes ago, Dessa said:

nope, its *this* saturday, check the timeanddate link in the main post if in doubt, some countries format the date month/day/year instead of day/month/year :)

Why..why do you correct me? I had a plan against my mind! I say it is far away for me..so I won't be that excited. You destroyed my illusion! :'(

On 9/7/2016 at 5:10 PM, Demiron said:

Well, Im expecting the usual stuff...some reassurance that they are still working hard (which Im sure they do and we all love them for this), some numbers regarding the project, some messing around in the Forge...this time I hope Im proven wrong and it will be a litte more than that.

The fan art contest ended. Remember what they said about the end date for that? "When closed beta is ready...."

3 hours ago, Eirias said:

The fan art contest ended. Remember what they said about the end date for that? "When closed beta is ready...."

This is amazing! Proof from http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/announcement/8-closed-bfr-contest-4-categories-12-winners/

Contest is now closed, you'll learn who won in the upcoming stream ! See you there ;) !

17 minutes ago, Ladadoos said:

That totally hasn't already been said a million times, right @Shotty ? :P

You failed at linking me ;D

anyways, yes , everything has been said a million times, but it keeps the :hype: up so I do not mind ;D

5 hours ago, BionicReaper said:

Nub

please don't do that again -.-

5 hours ago, Demiron said:

Well, I do hope what you're suggesting here is true :wrathgazer:

All contests are now over, perhaps the winners (if chosen) will be announced tomorrow? (also, I like the Wrathgazer emoticon there <3:shadoworb:)