Welcome to Skylords Reborn

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

  • Announcements

    • InsaneHawk

      Join our Discord !   05/04/17

      We're starting to do Giveaways on our Discord, so be sure to follow it and join it
      Here's the link to access our Discord : https://discordapp.com/invite/0y3WGMGXhd5q2lXA
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shadowxxs77

Auction House prices

29 posts in this topic


So I've been opening a lot of packs on the booster pack simulator and was wondering if I made profit. I couldn't really check since I had no accurate idea what most of the cards costs so I decided to make a list here if you know a card with a price please post them below and I'll add them to the list. I'll start off with the info I know (Correct me if I'm wrong):

(These are the prices before the price fluctuation, about a year after the last patch.)

Ultra rare:
Neutral:

Lord Cyrian - 350 Bfp
Curse orb - 
QueekQueek -

Fire:

Backlash -
Cluster explosion - 
Disenchant - 

Firedancer - 900 Bfp
Firedancer (Promo) -
Moloch - 
Oracle Mask -
Spirfire -
Thunder Wagon -
Volcano -
Voodo Shack -


Ice:

Avatar of Frost - 1900-2100 Bfp
Core Dredge -
Dreadnought -
Frost Shard -
Gravity Surge -
Ice Age -
Ironclad -
Mountaineer - 1100 Bfp
Stronghold - 500 Bfp

Shadow:

Church of Negation -
Evocrator's Woe -
Grim Bahir -
Harvester - 2000 Bfp
Harvester (Promo) - 35000 Bfp

Infect -
Nether Warp -
Nox Carrier -
Shadow Worm -
Wrathgazer -

Nature:

Abyssal Warder -
Enlightment -
Forest Elder - 4000 Bfp
Forest's Vim -
Mindweaver -
Parasite Swarm -
Primeval Watcher -

Promise of Life -
Timeshifter Spirit -

Rare:

Neutral:

Amii Monument -
Brannoc -
Curse Well-
Jorne - 800 Bfp
Mo - 450 Bfp
Mo (Promo) -
Ravenheart -
Ravenhearth (Promo) -
Rogan Kayle -
Rogan Kayle (Promo) -
The Increndible Mo -
Viridya -
Viridya (Promo) -


Fire:

Batariel -
Comet Catcher -
Earthshaker -
Fire Worm -

Firesworn -
Giant Slayer -
Gladiatrix -

Inferno -
Juggernaut - 1900-2100 Bfp
Juggernaut (Promo) - 35000 Bfp
Magma Fiend -
Mine -
Mortar Tower -
Rocket Tower -
Scythe Fiends -
Shrine of War -
Sunderer - 900-2100 bfp (No specific known price)
Virtuoso -
Wild Fire -

Ice:

Area of Ice Shield -
Battleship -
Frost Crystal - 20 Bfp

Home Soil -
Ice Guardian -
Ice Shield Tower -
Ice Tornado -
Icefang Raptor -
Mountain Rowdy -
Northstar -
Shrine of Martyrs -
Skyelf Commander -
Skyelf Sage -
Skyelf Templar -
Stormsinger (g) - 100 Bfp
Timeless One -
War Eagle - 100 Bfp
Ward of the North -
Wintertide -
Worldbreaker gun -

Shadow:

Altar of Chaos -
Altar of Nihil -
Ashbone Pyro -
Aura of Corruption -
Cultist Master -

Death Ray -
Dreadcharger - 490-650 Bfp
Embalner Shrine -
Fallen Skyelf -
Fallen Skyelf (Promo) -
Frenetic Assult -
Motivate - 25 Bfp
Nightguard -
Overlord - 700 Bfp
Plague -
Satanael -
Shadow Mage -
Shrine of Greed -
Soul Splicer -
Soulshatter -

Nature:

Amazon -
Collosus -
Deepcoil Worm - 650-700 Bfp
Dryad -
Fantom Lord - 300 Bfp
Grove Spirit -
Hurricane -
Lifestream -
Mana Wing -
Mark of the Keeper -
Mind Control-
Parasite -
Razorleaf -
Razorleaf (Promo) - 15000 Bfp
Revenge -
Shrine of Memory -
Spikeroot -
Sylvan Gate -
Treespirit -
Wheel of Gifts - 900 Bfp

Uncommon:

Neutral:

Moon - 20 Bfp

Fire:

Aura of Pain -
Bloodthirst -
Boom Brothers -
Dying Breed -
Enforcer -
Fire Dragon -
Girl Power -
Infernal Machine-
Makeshift Tower -
Pyromaniac -
Rallying Banner -
Scavenger -
Scorched Earth -
Skyfire Drake -
Strikers -
Suppresion -
Termite Hill -
Tower of Flames-
Vulcan -
Wallbreaker -

Ice:

Amii Ritual -
Arichitect's Call -
Armored Tower - 10 Bfp
Cold Snap - 25 Bfp
Construct - 40 Bfp
Construct (Promo) - 70000 Bfp
Construction Hut - 5 Bfp
Frontier Keep - 3 Bfp
Frost mage - 80 Bfp
Frost Sorceress -
Glyph of Frost -
Juice Tank - 20 Bfo
Kobold Engineer -
Kobold Inc. -
Kobold Laboratory -
Lyrisch Knight - 40 Bfp
Lyrisch Knight (Promo) -
Maelstrom -
Retreating circle
White rangers - 3 Bfp
Winter Witch - 3 Bfp

Shadow:

Befallen's Curse -
Blood Healing - 3 Bfp
Corse explosion -
Darkelf Assassins - 3 Bfp
Eliminator -
Executor -
Furnace of Flesh -
Life Weaving -
Necrofury - 3 Bfp
Nox Trooper -
Phase Tower -
Portal Nexus -
Resource Booster -
Second Chance -
Shadow Phoenix -
Time vortex -
Unstable Demon -
Void Maw -
Voidstorm -

Nature:

Burrower -
Creeping Paralysis -
Deep One - 20 Bfp
Energy parasite - 
Ensnaring roots -  20 Bfp

Envenom - 20 Bfp
Fountain of Rebirth -
Green Peace - 3 Bfp
Grimvine - 60 Bfp
Healing Gardens - 3 Bfp
Healing well - 3 Bfp
Howling Shrine -
Living Tower - 20 Bfp
Noxious Cloud -
Shaman - 110-150 Bfp 
Spore Launcher - 10 Bfp
Stranglehold -
Swiftclaw - 10 Bfp
Thornbark - 3 Bfp
Thunderstorm - 60Bfp


 

 

Edited by shadowxxs77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could probably name alot, if not all the cards, but I think I will stick to possibly correcting them :P
I will edit your list to what I believe is true (and possibly discuss whatever there might be to discuss O.o ):

Juggernaut - 1900-2100 Bfp
Shaman - 110-150 Bfp
Sunderer - 900-1100 Bfp (or 1900-2100 can't remember)
Dreadcharger - 490-650 Bfp
Grimvine - 50-70 Bfp
Avatar of Frost - 1900-2100 Bfp
Construct - 40 Bfp
Easter eggs :kappa: - 250 Bfp   (Not sure here, but I don't think it was 250)
Firesworn (Both colours) - 290-410 bfp

Edited by Ladadoos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, shadowxxs77 said:

Yeah didn't include that because everyone knows that already :kappa:

So that's why you didn't include that snapjaws were 3 bizilion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From what I remember, before prices went crazy it was something like this:

Juggernaut - 600 Bfp

Firedancer - 900 Bfp

Dreadcharger - 250 Bfp

Deepcoil Worm - 650-700 Bfp

Forest Elder(Green) - 4000 Bfp

Mo - 450 Bfp

Lost Grigori - 150-200 Bfp

Shaman - 70 Bfp

 

Edited by Mocaak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't get it, i think the prizes won't be the same as in the old market. The boosters will be different, there won't be any more 1BFP-boosters iirc, the PVP/PVE player ratio won't be the same, the ultrarare/rare/uncommon-ratio will change, there will be no possibility to deposit real money, there's no fixed amount of promos anymore...

I think it's good that you want to experiment with the affordability of the boosters, but taking the 3 year old market for comparion won't work. Why would a swamp drake promo still be ten times the prize of a fallen skyelf promo? It won't because there will be a whole nother supply and demand in BFR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SunWu II. said:

I don't get it, i think the prizes won't be the same as in the old market. The boosters will be different, there won't be any more 1BFP-boosters iirc, the PVP/PVE player ratio won't be the same, the ultrarare/rare/uncommon-ratio will change, there will be no possibility to deposit real money, there's no fixed amount of promos anymore...

I think it's good that you want to experiment with the affordability of the boosters, but taking the 3 year old market for comparion won't work. Why would a swamp drake promo still be ten times the prize of a fallen skyelf promo? It won't because there will be a whole nother supply and demand in BFR.

Yeah, I know the prices won't be the same, but they might come in handy in some way or another, and I'm bored so I decided to make this :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, shadowxxs77 said:

Yeah, I know the prices won't be the same, but they might come in handy in some way or another, and I'm bored so I decided to make this :P

Alright^^, i'll give you some of the prizes i remember:


Mountaineer ~ 1100 BFP
Stronghold ~ 500 BFP
Harvester ~ 2000 BFP
Harvester (Promo) ~ 35K BFP

Juggernaut (Promo) ~ 35K BFP
Stormsinger (green) ~ 100 BFP
War Eagle ~ 100 BFP
Overlord ~ 700 BFP
Fathom Lord - 300 BFP

Razorleaf (Promo) ~ 15K BFP

Wheel of Gifts ~ 900 BFP

Swampy (Promo) ~ 90K BFP

Construct (Promo) ~ 70K BFP
 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As someone active in the trade scene I know lot of the prices. But alot of those already there are wrong. Atleast from the time I played

Juggernaut: 600-700

Firedancer: 300-500

Avatar of Frost: 600-800

Mountainer roughly 1k so that one is accurate

Stronhold 300-500

Harvester 900-1100

Forest Elder 1000-1400 depending on affinity

 

Ill see if I can make a list when I have time of prices I remember

 

Edited by Lord NullPointer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok ok... im seeing way too many incorrect prices here. I was in the top 100 when the game was at its prime, i basically had most pvp decks at lvl 110 plus. So as you might guess i spent way too much money and kept a mental note of cards prices. I am going to write them and some propositions so we keep this game non toxic because people wont play it if cards start cost way too much... like forest elder 4k... c'mon now :P Keep in mind that those are prices from when the AH was not going to ****, hope we all remember that and learned from our mistakes so please dont abuse cards so everyone can have a nice experience. Cards that are left blank i either dont remember or are too cheap to mention. Some of those decks were only used for fun in 2v2 so please dont judge :P

 

Surge-of-Light:

Hurricane: 50-120

Ensnaring-Roots: 20-50

Dryad_frost: 170-400

Windweavers:

Amazon_nature: 60-70

Curse-of-Oink:

Deep-One_nature: 20

Energy-Parasite: 50

Shrine-of-Memory: 80-120

Mauler:

Parasite: 70-110

Ghostspears:

Parasite-Swarm: 95-200

Spirit-Hunters_nature:

Burrower: 60-90

Abyssal-Warder_frost: 1500

Drones:

Fathom-Lord: 120-200

Tunnel:

 

 

Eruption:

Sunderer: 400-600

Sunstriders:

Scavenger:

Thugs:

Firesworn:

Mortar-Tower:50-90

Disenchant_nature: 250-400

Firedancer-promo: 5000-15000

Enforcer: 40-50

Lava-Field:

Ravage:

Rallying-Banner:

Skyfire-Drake: 20

Scythe-Fiends: 50

Wildfire:

Gladiatrix:

Giant-Slayer: 70-110

Virtuoso:

Juggernaut:600-1000

 

Master-Archers:

Lightblade_shadow:

Ice-Guardian: 200

Ice-Barrier:

Home-Soil: 300-400

Glacier-Shell:

Frost-Mage: 90-200

War-Eagle: 90-200

Stormsinger_nature: 70

Lyrish-Knight-promo: 25000+

Coldsnap:

Kobold-Trick:

Mountaineer: 600-1200

Skyelf-Templar: 120

Silverwind-Lancers:

Avatar-of-Frost: 1800+

Shield-Building:

Tremor:

Cannon-Tower:

Frost-Bite_shadow:

 

Forsaken:

Nox-Trooper:40-60

Nightguard_nature:70

Life-Weaving:

Nasty-Surprise:

Dreadcharger:600-700

Motivate:

Shadow-Mage:50-100

Shadow-Phoenix:

Darkelf-Assassins:

Nightcrawler:

Aura-of-Corruption: 90

Harvester:1000-1200

Unholy-Power:

Ashbone-Pyro:100

Cultist-Master:

Silverwind-Lancers:

Lost-Grigori: 100-200

Knight-of-Chaos_shadow:

Nether-Warp_nature:300-500

 

Now you can correct me if im wrong, but as you can see these prices make it so a deck for PvP is too expensive if you wanna make it to lvl 110 plus which you should. We need to put caps or set prices that cant be altered and abused. Remember that this is now gonna be a free to play game so if people are struggling to build decks the game wont be as enjoyable. Please PLEASE do something about this...

Edited by mbored

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mbored said:

Now you can correct me if im wrong, but as you can see these prices make it so a deck for PvP is too expensive if you wanna make it to lvl 110 plus which you should. We need to put caps or set prices that cant be altered and abused. Remember that this is now gonna be a free to play game so if people are struggling to build decks the game wont be as enjoyable. Please PLEASE do something about this...

I highly disagree, this is gonna be a market, flipping and everything else will be a thing like in every player driven econemy. Everyone will equally struggle to get those cards, so you either deal with it or don´t bother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shotty said:

I highly disagree, this is gonna be a market, flipping and everything else will be a thing like in every player driven econemy. Everyone will equally struggle to get those cards, so you either deal with it or don´t bother.

yeah but those were prices when the market was driven by real money and smart trades. if it takes too long; too many hours spent playing to get a single PvP deck people will get frustrated. Remember that its proposed that after 3 hours of play BFP gain will be reduced so its not even like you can shorten the amount of time by playing a whole lot over the weekend. People have grown up and just wanna enjoy the good old things. Also gameplay has changed. People right now like to spend money so they get things faster SO the can enjoy gameplay without spending hours and hours on grinding. Think about how much of the playerbase will be above 20 years old now compared to then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, mbored said:

yeah but those were prices when the market was driven by real money and smart trades. if it takes too long; too many hours spent playing to get a single PvP deck people will get frustrated. Remember that its proposed that after 3 hours of play BFP gain will be reduced so its not even like you can shorten the amount of time by playing a whole lot over the weekend. People have grown up and just wanna enjoy the good old things. Also gameplay has changed. People right now like to spend money so they get things faster SO the can enjoy gameplay without spending hours and hours on grinding. Think about how much of the playerbase will be above 20 years old now compared to then. 

If someone enjoys playing the auction house and just makeing profit out of flipping cards, that´s also a part of the game. Some people srsly just play the Auction house if you dislike that or not it doesn´t matter, the market will be player driven and if it´s not there will again be players that get anoyed by that. If you find out that the econemy of the game ruins the experience for you, you can still decide to quit the game and play another one or wait for Legacy Reforge or smthg.

Also, you said that BFP gain will be REDUCED after 3hours of play, that doesn´t mean it will be eliminated. People who play more, will get more points.

While there are people that don´t enjoy grinding, there are also players like me, who love playing games were they can mindlessly grind till they can afford everything they want. If they took out the grind, they´d also ruin the experince for some.

And yes, while many people are now above 20 years old, that doesn´t change the fact that most Very good players (aka pro´s) are pretty much all 18+ so the age and that people have to work is really no excuse.

tl;dr Whatever move the dev´s decide to make, they can´t please everyone. So either you live with their decisions whatever they end up being or you don´t and either accept it or move on.

Edited by Shotty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shotty said:

If someone enjoys playing the auction house and just makeing profit out of flipping cards, that´s also a part of the game. Some people srsly just play the Auction house if you dislike that or not it doesn´t matter, the market will be player driven and if it´s not there will again be players that get anoyed by that. If you find out that the econemy of the game ruins the experience for you, you can still decide to quit the game and play another one or wait for Legacy Reforge or smthg.

Also, you said that BFP gain will be REDUCED after 3hours of play, that doesn´t mean it will be eliminated. People who play more, will get more points.

While there are people that don´t enjoy grinding, there are also players like me, who love playing games were they can mindlessly grind till they can afford everything they want. If they took out the grind, they´d also ruin the experince for some.

And yes, while many people are now above 20 years old, that doesn´t change the fact that most Very good players (aka pro´s) are pretty much all 18+ so the age and that people have to work is really no excuse.

tl;dr Whatever move the dev´s decide to make, they can´t please everyone. So either you live with their decisions or you don´t and either accept it or move on.

Yeah but that's not my point. When the game was For Profit people had no option than to pay for some cards. THATS how the game was. For better of for worse because a game should have an easy way option for people who want to enjoy a PvP experience without the further grind. The grind used to be the upgrades. Now the grind seems to be further increased. There should be a fast way for you to get the cards and then Grind the upgrades like it used to be. You are happy because its what you like but that's not what the game was. The issues i pointed out are caused because the game is Non Profit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mbored said:

Yeah but that's not my point. When the game was For Profit people had no option than to pay for some cards. THATS how the game was. For better of for worse because a game should have an easy way option for people who want to enjoy a PvP experience without the further grind. The grind used to be the upgrades. Now the grind seems to be further increased. There should be a fast way for you to get the cards and then Grind the upgrades like it used to be. You are happy because its what you like but that's not what the game was. The issues i pointed out are caused because the game is Non Profit.

You can´t even tell how big the grind will be yet, that´s just impossible. We don´t know how expensive booster packs will be, we don´t know how many BFP we will earn, how do you already know that there will be a huge grind? I am curious about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shotty said:

You can´t even tell how big the grind will be yet, that´s just impossible. We don´t know how expensive booster packs will be, we don´t know how many BFP we will earn, how do you already know that there will be a huge grind? I am curious about that.

Do some math and see how much a lvl 120PvP pure nature or fire or frost deck will cost. I did it for my nature deck and got ~11 000 bfp. Additionally you have PvE decks. I bought my decks within 5 days waiting for good prices. That is now impossible because the game is Non Profit. Like if you dont see what i mean idk what to say at this point. We will have to gain A LOT of points per day for the PvP focused players to do their thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mbored said:

Do some math and see how much a lvl 120PvP pure nature or fire or frost deck will cost. I did it for my nature deck and got ~11 000 bfp. Additionally you have PvE decks. I bought my decks within 5 days waiting for good prices. That is now impossible because the game is Non Profit. Like if you dont see what i mean idk what to say at this point. We will have to gain A LOT of points per day for the PvP focused players to do their thing.

How do you doth math on prices for cards you don´t even know the prices off....? Getting more points would also increase the price of cards.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shotty said:

How do you doth math on prices for cards you don´t even know the prices off....? Getting more points would also increase the price of cards.....

This is all assuming the prices stay at what i stated above. Any increase should be relative. Prices will go up depending on how easy it is to get the BFPs because market prices are controlled by players like you said. You are making my point at this time. It will take a long time to get a PvP deck maxed unless there are some limits set. It doesnt matter how off my math is. Whats happening is a drastic change to what the game used to be. Most games atm have an option where you can pay to get the things you want. They removed that so something should be done for people who like the competitive side of the game. Thats my point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mbored said:

This is all assuming the prices stay at what i stated above. Any increase should be relative. Prices will go up depending on how easy it is to get the BFPs because market prices are controlled by players like you said. You are making my point at this time. It will take a long time to get a PvP deck maxed unless there are some limits set. It doesnt matter how off my math is. Whats happening is a drastic change to what the game used to be. Most games atm have an option where you can pay to get the things you want. They removed that so something should be done for people who like the competitive side of the game. Thats my point. 

It will be a balanced playing field for everyone, the people who join earlier and invest more time will have an advantage, but that just show´s there dedication and there is nothing wrong with that, that´s how a game should be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Shotty said:

It will be a balanced playing field for everyone, the people who join earlier and invest more time will have an advantage, but that just show´s there dedication and there is nothing wrong with that, that´s how a game should be.

You are really biased and i probably am too. I just want the game to be exactly like it used to be or as close to what it was as possible which wont happen and i want a solution to that. I will see what the devs decide to do about it... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mbored said:

You are really biased and i probably am too. I just want the game to be exactly like it used to be or as close to what it was as possible which wont happen and i want a solution to that. I will see what the devs decide to do about it... 

I am not biased, I can see the reasoning behind your arguments, but sadly, like I said the dev´s can´t please everyone. If you really feel concerned about this, use the search function for other topics about this and if you find nothing fitting create a topic of your own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shotty said:

I am not biased, I can see the reasoning behind your arguments, but sadly, like I said the dev´s can´t please everyone. If you really feel concerned about this, use the search function for other topics about this and if you find nothing fitting create a topic of your own.

hmmmmm yeah fair enough. Ill do that. See ya around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0