Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

Krzychuj

Hi i real miss this PvE in this awesome game

Hi guys i real miss this PvE bg 1-10 or just some missions it was a fantastick future to play this game i remmember thats i got some nice cards what i bough by my money and they just closed servers... I think real bad about EA they just closed this awesome game, hope so You guys will bring it back and more people will play this game coz this is great game i am not reach boy but ready to pay you for acces to this game. You doing great job guys :)

i am waiting for ascension, passage to darkness, titans, bad harvest, guns of lyr... hell all the maps, i loved them all. even the insane god :kappa:

because even tho i enjoy it, i recall very strongly that there was almost never anyone up to play it. even though it was a 2 player map, the time spent idling waiting for someone to play with was very noticeable. as such i probably only played it about 10 times in total.

maybe i was in the wrong assuming other people had similar experiences with this :P

9 minutes ago, Tofu said:

because even tho i enjoy it, i recall very strongly that there was almost never anyone up to play it. even though it was a 2 player map, the time spent idling waiting for someone to play with was very noticeable. as such i probably only played it about 10 times in total.

maybe i was in the wrong assuming other people had similar experiences with this :P

Other ppl had friends you know? :kappa:

But for real, I loved the map aswell, but most randoms I played with, simply didn´t understand the map at all. Resulting in me only playing the map with people I knew.

On 8/30/2016 at 8:11 AM, Shotty said:

Other ppl had friends you know? :kappa:

But for real, I loved the map aswell, but most randoms I played with, simply didn´t understand the map at all. Resulting in me only playing the map with people I knew.

This. I probably played that map only 1-2 with randoms. The community was pretty great at the time though and you could easily get to know a couple people and start playing with them. 

On 8/29/2016 at 11:17 PM, Tofu said:

i am waiting for ascension, passage to darkness, titans, bad harvest, guns of lyr... hell all the maps, i loved them all. even the insane god :kappa:

The insane god, was that the one where you had to defend the center and defeat that giant twilight crawler in the end? Me and my buddy went completely nuts playing this map and had to create each a new deck for this map. Was a blast :D