Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Kaliber84

Shared Orb Mode (PvP and/or PvE)

Shared orbs  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see such a mode implemented?

• Yes, for custom maps and PvP
    • Yes. But only for custom maps
    • Yes. But only for PvP
    • No I don't like the idea

I just had an idea for a gamemode which I think is pretty hilarious.

Think about a 2v2 (or 2-player in PvE) match where you share the orbs you build with your companion (not the enemy).
The advantages are great. Only one of you needs to build any additional orb (and pay for it) while both benefit from it. Also both get the starting orb from the other play for free (free T2).:lol:
But on the other hand both of you only have access to the same orbs so you need to build your decks around that. If you want to start with a pure faction then the other player needs to play the exact same faction. If you build several different orbs you have access to a vast variety of cards but you can't play any of the strong pure cards.:'(
Get the idea?

This thread is supposed to be used for 2 things.
1. To discuss wether this is a good thing or not and if this could be implemented (we non-devs should stick to a discussion of the realization via custom maps). Also for which of the already existing gamemodes this would be a good idea (PvE, unranked/ranked PvP).
2. To discuss the general rules and restrictions of this gamemode.

For example (regarding 2):
If the starting orb of both players is shared then that will cut out T1 completely as both players are already T2. As I expect this gamemode to quickly progress towards T4 (and then probably one or two orbs after that) I'd suggest to make the starting orb not shared (if possible). That way both players start T1 and they gain a little bit of freedom regarding deck choice.

Another possibility is to make the orbs semi-shared. You are restricted to the tier of your own orbs but you are able to play cards from any element combination of your shared orbs. If one player builds :fireorb::natureorb: and the other builds :natureorb: then the first player would be able to play pure Nature T2 cards and the second player could play Fire T1 cards.
I doubt that a semi-shared orb is possible to implement though so I wouldn't suggest to use this idea.

Regarding the overall implementation via map editor and custom maps is something I have no experience with whatsoever. For this I call to help everyone who I know has worked with the map editor before. :queekqueek:@Ladadoos @bobfrog @Menchrese

Interesting idea but i dont like that we must play mostly same cards because of it but it is an interesting idea that i think is possible and i think it deserves a place in the forge

@Kaliber84 I'm sorry to dissapoint you but my knowledge doesn't go much further than what I needed for the trailer. I have no idea if the shared orb idea is possible, although I don't think it is because I have never see anything close to it and I'm sure someone would have thought of doing something with it already if it was possible.

Pretty sure it would be impossible to balance this game mode. 20 cards in a deck is simply not enough slots to have every possiblity covered in this scenario. That would actually mean it comes down purely down to luck in at least some cases - and as this is not the main Game Mode i see no chance that balancing will be done around this. Nice idea but i think it would be rather frustrating after a few matches

Regarding the implementation.
My idea was that it might be possible somehow to set switches that react when one player builds a monument and the exact same monument is build on the other players side (Same for destruction).
Well I hope someone wit map editor knowledge joins in so that I don't have to work through that. :P

25 minutes ago, Dzodin said:

Interesting idea but i dont like that we must play mostly same cards because of it but it is an interesting idea that i think is possible and i think it deserves a place in the forge

Well it is the choice of you and your teammate after all. You can also build your own completely different decks and just exchange a few cards. For example because one colour got a better M-counter or something like that. The freedom of this gamemode is what it's all about after all. Thx for the feedback.

10 minutes ago, Treim said:

Pretty sure it would be impossible to balance this game mode. 20 cards in a deck is simply not enough slots to have every possiblity covered in this scenario. That would actually mean it comes down purely down to luck in at least some cases - and as this is not the main Game Mode i see no chance that balancing will be done around this. Nice idea but i think it would be rather frustrating after a few matches

It is intended as a gamemode to play with friends or at least people you know beforehand. It's not supposed to randomly throw you together with other people. That way you can actually plan your deck together with whoever you are playing with.
Also I think the gamemode works best with two players on one side, maybe three at most.

14 minutes ago, BionicReaper said:

I believe that if that is so then there should be only one orb to start. Not free T2. Thats no fun.

My thoughts exactly.

Kaliber84

I like the idea but , first orb should be disposed of restrictions, each player gets the orb based on what they summon first and is not shared, and the second one must be conquered, working towards an orb is the fun thing.

About the implementation i think its possible via costume maps with the map editor i seen similar things being done through an alternative kind of an orb .

but unsure of how exactly i haven't actually been much map stuff , i only found a way to make the map editor  work.

but ask bobfrog he might know a thing or two about it.

11 hours ago, Menchrese said:

ith the map editor i seen similar things being done through an alternative kind of an orb .

but unsure of how exactly i haven't actually been much map stuff 

Do you know the name of any custom map that had anything similar to this? I could then check the code/map and see what they are doing.

maybe a fun idea:

2 vs 2, everyone starts with one orb. You share the orb of your teammate (like described in the first post of this thread). But you are not allowed to take any seconds orbs (because they are not on the map, they are deleted with map editor). This will end up in a quick 2 vs 2 PvP match, in which you start with T2, maybe a bit more power or extra wells. This will result in a fast-paced match with some more action in it overall, like URF in League of Legends. Maybe set the max time limit to 20 min or even lower. 

The downside of any 'orb share' match is, that the advantage of team communication is a lot, like really a lot, bigger. a team with skype or teamspeak will almost definitely win from a team with randoms. So this gamemode will be filled with premades. But if this is general known, it will be expected and not a lot of people with cry about it.

2 vs 2 already has many issues and flaws because so many card combinations are possible and you want to kick it up to 11?

Not only that but decks which already need little range of cards (like Lost Soul) would become even more ridiculous. LS with Harvester, Deep One or how about a Firedancer?

On the other hand, decks which already have deckslot probielms (bandits, Stonekin) virtually do not benefit at all.

On top of that you just cannot play with random people.

On 26.6.2016 at 6:47 PM, Mental Omega said:

A
2 vs 2 already has many issues and flaws because so many card combinations are possible and you want to kick it up to 11?

B
Not only that but decks which already need little range of cards (like Lost Soul) would become even more ridiculous. LS with Harvester, Deep One or how about a Firedancer?
On the other hand, decks which already have deckslot probielms (bandits, Stonekin) virtually do not benefit at all.

C
On top of that you just cannot play with random people.

A
The whole point of this idea is to create a new gamemode that allows to be explored because it offers much more possibilities. Instead of deciding which exact element combination you want the decision becomes: Pure or mixed orbs?
This creates a new gameplay. At least consider if it could be fun for people.

B
Actually I expect that there will be combinations that are OP. But then there will be new combinations that are better. And so on until nobody can think of anything better anymore. But there are just too many possible combinations to rule out the possibility that there is something to beat the current OP combo. That's kind of the point of this gamemode. Exploration.

Concerning the deckslots. This might be true. But the great CC and defense that stonekin provide with it's units will become even stronger when added to a deck that isn't stonekin at it's core. I think that might compensate for the difference in deckslots. Apart from that you will always be short of deckslots because there are so many cards you are actually able to play. IMO there won't be players complaining that stonekin got a disadvantage because who in his right mind would play only stonekin when there is so much more to play?

C
True. But it's not supposed to be a gamemode for random matchmaking. If this is implemented via custom maps then we won't have a qeue with random matchmaking anyway.
The ones who are interested need to discuss tactics with their mates before starting into the game and that is simply a necessity this gamemode requires.

I think that the best orb is combined as necessary to fight for it and what is affected
 : D a very interesting way to play when you know that it has probably could quickly pick :)
Edited by Lukas

On 6/26/2016 at 1:09 PM, Ladadoos said:

Do you know the name of any custom map that had anything similar to this? I could then check the code/map and see what they are doing.

I played one such map but i cannot remember its name, it was a map i think where you had to go over an aura colored respecitvely to an orb, and if you go inside of it you get the colors orb or something like that.

To be fully honest I'm not a big fan of this "Shared Orb Mode", because I believe such a game mode would be entertaining for a very short amount of time due to a limited amount of viable options. A PvE mode with shared orbs will be incredibly boring, if every player can get access to the same cards without a real orb restriction and you just can't build up true synergy because you can play everything you need by yourself and don't rely on your teammate as long as you've got the power. And since you'll most likely reach T4 in next to no time maps would tend to be way too easy.

For PvP I can go more in depth at how to play such a game mode to show the limits of this gamemode:

First of all you've got 20 deckslots, which is a massive limitation. That means a game that starts in T2 will end in T2, because if you invest multiple deckslots into your T3, your T2 will have serious weaknesses that can get exposed heavily or you have to rely on RNG and hope your opponent picks the colour you need. To create a T2 with the highest possible strength you should go for a nature orb, because it gives you the strongest cc & S units lose alot of their value due to hurricane which saves you alot of slots. Nature support spells would be:

-> Surge of Light, Hurricane, Ensnaring roots & Curse of Oink (4)

And we need to add the nature units:

-> Burrower, Spirit Hunter, Deep One (3)

Ghostspears aren't necessary, because if you pick the nature splash your opponent will be able to use hurricane just like you, so there is no value for them. Burrower will be your main siege unit in next to every possible scenario, Spirit Hunter & Deep One are necessary to give you a chance to win a possible nature mirror. Without deep one you won't be able to survive against a deep one spam by your opponent, Spirit Hunters are necessary to deal with air units, because you wouldn't have any removal otherwise which can give you trouble due to Energy Parasite & Parasite Swarm. This is already enough to win a pure Nature mirror, because there is no Burrower counter in pure nature (even for someone who invested 20 deckslots into a pure nature T2) and as long as you are able to remove the core units & play the matchup aggressive with superior micro you can win with ease. 

The next possible mirror matchup would be Fire Nature. This one is a little bit more tricky, because skyfire drake counters the simple burrower attacks. Therefore you need him in your deck yourself to counter burrowers & your opponents skfire drakes. Another important addition will be Gladiatrix to help with the defense against air units and there is still the possibility to face a vileblood. To add a little bit more offensive strength Scythe Fiends are the final unit in the mix, because they are very hard to remove for fire nature, especially when they get buffed with ravage. This leds me to the next point: Spells. I mentioned Ravage already and in addition to that we need more support for our drakes. In other words we need Eruption, even if it's just a T1 spell Eruption is super important to remove the expensive, low hp skyfire drakes! So, lets make a conclusion:

Additional units:

-> Skyfire drake, Scythe Fiends, Gladiatrix (3)

Additional spells:

-> Ravage, Eruption (2)

Now our deck is safe in this matchup and fire nature mirrors are winnable for you under any circumstances as long as you are the superior player. Time to move on to Shadow Nature. This one's super easy. Nightcrawler and Darkelf Assassins are just super strong, versitile and fit perfectly into this game mode. Darkelf Asssasins are super valuable, even against a deck with hurricane, because they are super cheap and you can split them against the incoming cc. Nightcrawler demolish any type of M units, help alot in defense against Burrower and they are even an awnser to Amii-Phantom, because it can't kite well enough, when multiple units are on the field and this matchup gets super spammy. That leads us to the last needed unit in this matchup: Shadow Phoenix. He just demolishes these low hp units. Combine this with a Nasty and we've got everything we need to win a Shadow Nature mirror.

Additional units:

-> Nightcrawler, Darkelf Assassins, Shadow Phoenix (3)

Additional spells:

-> Nasty Surpriiiise (1)  

And now we go into the last matchup. Good old stonekin. We've got a single core unit that helps us alot in this matchup (and I know some people who hate her so much ^-^): Stormsinger. Usefull in every possible scenario and rounds up your deck already. We just add Kobold Trick into the deck and here we go. The last card we can add to deal with some annoying stuff like stone tempest are Defenders. With heal support it's supper annoying to remove them and they can help alot against the L units even with their low dps. 

Additional units:

-> Defender, Stormsinger (2)

Additional spells:

-> Kobold Trick (1)

And here we are: The strongest possible deck for this game mode, which grants you a 100% winrate if you play better than your opponent. Since we've got just 19 cards in our deck I thought about including Glacier Shell to empower my stonekin defense even more, but I feel like adding a single T3 unit as a basenuke-finisher sounds better. Because sometimes people will desperatly try to win the game with their T3 and if you let them spend 250 power in an already advantageous scenario a Mo will just demolish everything. In addition to that he provides a little bit more safety to close out these boring stonekin turtle cannon tower games. And here we are. I'm done with theorycrafting about the strongest possible Deck for this game mode. There is nothing, that can beat my deck just through deck power and I'm pretty sure I could counter every single possible card combination. So there is a possibility to play this gamemode with random matchmaking, but this is also where this gamemode reaches its limit. Since you play mirror matchups only due to the shared orbs there is a limited amount of viable options for your deck. The 20 cards restrict you way to much to create different viable decks, that can deal with every possible scenario. I do understand this is supposed to be a fun mode, but honestly I don't have much fun without a competative environment. Playing a combo that is "funny" can be a cool thing to do, but if you did it once it the motivation is gone. And honestly, if you play this with a friend and you discuss which orbs you are going to pick before the game starts you could just play a casual mirror matchup where you skip the T1.

The restricted version with semi shared orbs btw. would result in a desaster. Nature + Shadow T1 would be hella annoying... motivated Treespirit holy moly, I don't want to play against this ... And apart from that cheap spammy units + dryad will just dominate, because there is no way to  counter it unless you are on a big random map, that counters every kind of early aggression due to the massive distance between yourself and your opponent. You can reach T2 & T3 safely with a defensive deck even if you miss some strong combinations. These maps just get decided by the stronger T3, which is pretty much the same stuff like in casual PvP on these maps. Boring gameplay & the stronger T3 wins. And apart from that the combination of pure and splash cards is not as amazing as it sounds. There aren't alot of fancy possible combos like Root + AoC + Disenchant as "the ultimate remove" and most of them are already known from 2v2. There isn't much left to explore.

But if you want to make this gamemode a real thing you have to keep in mind that the first orbs HAVE TO be pre-selected. Otherwise a competative game in this mode would just look like this: Nobody plays a single unit, because the person who selects the second orb gets a massive advantage, because he decides the color combination he's comfortable on (maybe due to his deck or due to his personal experience and skill with a certain colour).

I feel like a game mode like this one can be very interesting, but just for a short amount of time, because even tho it looks like it opens up alot of new strategies the variety is very limited due to the lack of deckslots. It can be a cool thing for a custom map, but it makes no sense to implement it into rPvE or ranked PvP.

Best regards, 

RadicalX 

On 5/7/2016 at 0:59 AM, Menchrese said:

I played one such map but i cannot remember its name, it was a map i think where you had to go over an aura colored respecitvely to an orb, and if you go inside of it you get the colors orb or something like that.

It sounds abit like one of the tower defense maps, where waves spawned and after X rounds you got a new chance to pick an orb, a 2 player TD cant remember its name tho

On 7/7/2016 at 7:48 PM, Archmystic said:

It sounds abit like one of the tower defense maps, where waves spawned and after X rounds you got a new chance to pick an orb, a 2 player TD cant remember its name tho

Ye i think it might be that one

On 6.7.2016 at 0:05 AM, RadicalX said:

To be fully honest I'm not a big fan of this "Shared Orb Mode", because I believe such a game mode would be entertaining for a very short amount of time due to a limited amount of viable options. A PvE mode with shared orbs will be incredibly boring, if every player can get access to the same cards without a real orb restriction and you just can't build up true synergy because you can play everything you need by yourself and don't rely on your teammate as long as you've got the power. And since you'll most likely reach T4 in next to no time maps would tend to be way too easy.
Well it isn't supposed to be a PvE gamemode at it's core. But it will surely be possible to create challenging new scenarios for this gamemode via custom maps. And concerning that you can play everything by yourself: Why would you think that it's possible to play a 2-player-map with the exact same deck as your teammate if you don't even know how difficult it is? You say "you'll most likely reach T4 in next to no time" but the maps will for sure be different from the campaign maps. And if already existing maps are used they will have to be adapted to this gamemode to ensure a decent difficulty. To me what you're saying sounds like you already know the future. Sorry but I ain't buying that.

For PvP I can go more in depth at how to play such a game mode to show the limits of this gamemode:

First of all you've got 20 deckslots, which is a massive limitation. That means a game that starts in T2 will end in T2, because if you invest multiple deckslots into your T3, your T2 will have serious weaknesses that can get exposed heavily or you have to rely on RNG and hope your opponent picks the colour you need.
I don't agree. If you take into consideration that you don't play alone your team has 40 deckslots altogether which is way more than you make it look like. You don't have to take the same cards as your teammate. In fact every card that you don't share is an additional deckslot.

And here we are: The strongest possible deck for this game mode, which grants you a 100% winrate if you play better than your opponent. Since we've got just 19 cards in our deck I thought about including Glacier Shell to empower my stonekin defense even more, but I feel like adding a single T3 unit as a basenuke-finisher sounds better. Because sometimes people will desperatly try to win the game with their T3 and if you let them spend 250 power in an already advantageous scenario a Mo will just demolish everything. In addition to that he provides a little bit more safety to close out these boring stonekin turtle cannon tower games. And here we are. I'm done with theorycrafting about the strongest possible Deck for this game mode. There is nothing, that can beat my deck just through deck power and I'm pretty sure I could counter every single possible card combination. So there is a possibility to play this gamemode with random matchmaking, but this is also where this gamemode reaches its limit. Since you play mirror matchups only due to the shared orbs there is a limited amount of viable options for your deck. The 20 cards restrict you way to much to create different viable decks, that can deal with every possible scenario. I do understand this is supposed to be a fun mode, but honestly I don't have much fun without a competative environment. Playing a combo that is "funny" can be a cool thing to do, but if you did it once it the motivation is gone. And honestly, if you play this with a friend and you discuss which orbs you are going to pick before the game starts you could just play a casual mirror matchup where you skip the T1.
IMO you underestimate the possibilities for viable combinations in this gamemode that aren't viable (or possible) in the usual 2v2 (or less so). The cheap price of the monuments (as only one needs to pay) will create a whole new world of possibilities with early T4 for example. Maybe the things that will be enabled by this gamemode aren't viable in a high-ELO-environment and the games will all follow a similar path. In that case I am sorry that you can't enjoy this gamemode but I honestly doubt this will be the case and there's no harm in trying.

The restricted version with semi shared orbs btw. would result in a desaster.
Indeed it is risky to do it this way. I would prefer to use my first suggestion (first orb not shared but every orb after that) as it provides both a restriction early game as well as a greater diversity of tactics in T2 and T3. And it gives a strong incentive to play different factions.

But if you want to make this gamemode a real thing you have to keep in mind that the first orbs HAVE TO be pre-selected.
What do you mean exactly? I don't follow.

I feel like a game mode like this one can be very interesting, but just for a short amount of time, because even tho it looks like it opens up alot of new strategies the variety is very limited due to the lack of deckslots. It can be a cool thing for a custom map, but it makes no sense to implement it into rPvE or ranked PvP.
I agree with ranked PvP. Honestly I haven't given rPvE much thought and it most likely isn't possible to create randomized maps for this gamemode anyway so why bother?

Well it isn't supposed to be a PvE gamemode at it's core. But it will surely be possible to create challenging new scenarios for this gamemode via custom maps. And concerning that you can play everything by yourself: Why would you think that it's possible to play a 2-player-map with the exact same deck as your teammate if you don't even know how difficult it is? You say "you'll most likely reach T4 in next to no time" but the maps will for sure be different from the campaign maps. And if already existing maps are used they will have to be adapted to this gamemode to ensure a decent difficulty. To me what you're saying sounds like you already know the future. Sorry but I ain't buying that.

The answer here is simple. There are superior combo's/cards based on your orb combination. Both players will carry the same superior cards in their deck to create the strongest possible deck. Sure there will be single variations based on the enemies strength on their side and there is some stuff like voidmanipulation (Shrine of war for example) that only needs to be added to one deck. But the core cards will stay similar which results in nearly equal decks and there is no special card synergy that makes it very attractive to play that way (apart from some buggy stuff like motivate u2 & u3 stacking). And you save lets say 5-6 deckslots. That doesn't change alot to be honest. 

Well I don't know the future for sure, but I know every existing card and next to every existing combo in Battleforge. And one of them is called Amii Monument, which breaks the mode entirely (Even more than classic PvE since everyone gets the additional Orb). Do you understand why it is impossible to balance this if you go further than T2? Either maps will be way too easy with Amii Monument or impossible without it. The moment one player reaches another orb, both player get immediate access to their T4. Therefore you don't need to play any T3 units, which means more deckslots for more powerful T4 Units to clear the map faster & way more efficient. 

I don't agree. If you take into consideration that you don't play alone your team has 40 deckslots altogether which is way more than you make it look like. You don't have to take the same cards as your teammate. In fact every card that you don't share is an additional deckslot.

So is this supposed to be 2v2 only? I mainly talked about 1vs1 where you share your orb with the enemy. 

In 2vs2 Deckslots aren't a restriction at any point (20 slots per player are actually to much here since there is no need for T1 units), but there still is litereally next to no diversity in combinations, because you have to play the same color as your teammate and there is still next to no room for good synergy between your cards. Since you start with T2 you will always play on a low power level at the start of the game which heavily favours defensive factions. There won't be real changes in terms of cards. Just adaptations to the decks. Slots, that used to be invested in T1 cards get replaced with T3/4 cards aka basenukes. The rest will stay the same. 

First of all every deck without a frostsplash is completly lost, because you just can't defend without a frost splash, when both players play the same deck. Even double pure Fire isn't viable here, because there is no possibility of an extended T1 to create a high void base which is essential to this strategy.  

And then the remaining decks are good enough to stall into a T4, when the game will end up in a gamemode where both teams try to blow up each other with earthshaker or Bloodhorn. The only possible card to prevent this would be Amii Ritual in a frost/frost/frost/fire deck. But there is one card called curse orb, that gets suuuch a high value in this game mode, that is able to deny Amii Ritual due to its orb restriction. You take away a frost orb and spam earthshaker at multiple spots. The first team who is able to do this will end up in the offensive position. And since T4 is NOT balanced for PvP (I think even EA realised that, when they had that insteresting idea to make voidstorm T3 ...) the amount of damage is way to overwhelming and kills even the strongest double frost splash. The one who nukes first wins. No skill involved, just good decisionmaking. I don't think that's fun at all.  

IMO you underestimate the possibilities for viable combinations in this gamemode that aren't viable (or possible) in the usual 2v2 (or less so). The cheap price of the monuments (as only one needs to pay) will create a whole new world of possibilities with early T4 for example. Maybe the things that will be enabled by this gamemode aren't viable in a high-ELO-environment and the games will all follow a similar path. In that case I am sorry that you can't enjoy this gamemode but I honestly doubt this will be the case and there's no harm in trying.

There are actually less viable options compared to the usual 2v2. Creating a good synergy between your decks & the possibility to use the T1 stage to get favourable positions for your deck combination is something that kills alot of decks, because they have major weaknesses and need a different deck to cover them. And you can't cover the weakness of a Bandits deck with another Bandits deck. There is still no cc, there are still no protects. The only truly viable decks are stonekin, pure frost & shadow frost, because don't have an exploitable weakness (Stonekin & Pure Frost have a week T1, but T1 doesn't exist here & shadow frost is the deck that can deal with next to everything). And these defensive decks will always reach the T4 stage where earthshaker spam takes over and I'm not just talking about the high elo games. Every player who isn't bad will be affected by this heavily and every play who isn't bad would have to deal with this type of gameplay and it's very repititive due to the broken T4 basenukes.

What do you mean exactly? I don't follow.

That was 1v1 related. The player who plays the first unit selects a shadow orb for example. This will lead in a massive disadvantage for him, because his opponent can decide which colour he wants to use. Shadow Frost, Bandits, Shadow Nature or maybe even pure Shadow. In addition to that an annoying situation occurs where the player who plays the first unit is forced to play a T1 unit and you don't really want to do that when you are T2 a couple secounds later. The last point would affect 2v2 aswell and while you can play around that here it would still be dissatisfying.

I agree with ranked PvP. Honestly I haven't given rPvE much thought and it most likely isn't possible to create randomized maps for this gamemode anyway so why bother?

?

On 25.6.2016 at 1:37 PM, Kaliber84 said:

This thread is supposed to be used for 2 things.
1. To discuss wether this is a good thing or not and if this could be implemented (we non-devs should stick to a discussion of the realization via custom maps). Also for which of the already existing gamemodes this would be a good idea (rPvE, unranked/ranked PvP).

If you think from the beginning that this rPvE not implementable don't ask if it's a good idea or not. But maybe this was just a typing mistake since usual PvE is not included there.

7 hours ago, RadicalX said:

So is this supposed to be 2v2 only? I mainly talked about 1vs1 where you share your orb with the enemy. 

Yeah. I might have been not clear enough about that. The idea is something I only consider for 2v2 at the moment. 3v3 and 4v4 would get too chaotic too fast I guess.
Also I never thought of sharing an orb with the enemy (so no 1v1 in this gamemode). Orbs will only be shared between teammates. Will clarify that too in the 1st post. I think that also answers a few of the other problems you adressed.

...there is no possibility of an extended T1 to create a high void base which is essential to this strategy.

The current idea includes that the T1 orb of every player belongs only to them and is not shared in any way. Everyone starts T1 with their preferred element this way.

And then the remaining decks are good enough to stall into a T4, when the game will end up in a gamemode where both teams try to blow up each other with earthshaker or Bloodhorn.

Yeah this also something that I fear will happen but I don't see a possibility to prevent Earthshaker. At least you can CC a Bloodhorn but with spells it's more difficult.
Honestly I hope that people will set rules like "No Earthshaker" before playing. After all this is supposed to be a fun gamemode.

And you can't cover the weakness of a Bandits deck with another Bandits deck. There is still no cc, there are still no protects.

As I said earlier the 1st orb won't be shared. This allows one player play either a :natureorb: or :frostorb: splash at T2 while the other one plays Bandits.

In addition to that an annoying situation occurs where the player who plays the first unit is forced to play a T1 unit and you don't really want to do that when you are T2 a couple secounds later. The last point would affect 2v2 aswell and while you can play around that here it would still be dissatisfying.

I wouldn't change that. Either you get a swift unit for map control that way or you are Frost. And in case you picked Frost you most likely won't have a problem early game anyway.

If you think from the beginning that this rPvE not implementable don't ask if it's a good idea or not. But maybe this was just a typing mistake since usual PvE is not included there.

Yeah it was. I guess I wanted to delete rPvE and then deleted PvE instead...