BFR Minecraft Server!

anonyme0273

BFR Minecraft Poll  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to allow PVP in the survival world ?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Skylords!

The rift to Nyn is quickly being reopeden, while the Nether portal to the Minecraft server is slowly starting to fade away. With only 6 days left, there will most probably be no continuation for the server due to low visiting rates over the past month and overall deadness on the server. The whole server will be conserved in its current state for possible future use, however, with the 6 remaining days, feel free to visit and just enjoy it to its full potential :) 

bfr.craft.gg is still the IP adress

As a bonus for everyone who should wonder here to this thread, to the people who actively played, or just came by once in a while, and especially for @japoo and @Ladadoos who greatly helped the development of the servers minigames, here is a picture of me taken today, when I stuffed myself in a theme-fitting T-Shirt I got 3 years ago from my sister. 

snapshot.jpg.38806989480bdf87562a91d1857

<3  :rolleyes:

Edited by anonyme0273

On 17. 9. 2016 at 10:10 PM, Kiwi said:

@anonyme0273 Would be a nice idea to maybe copy the world save file and allow others to download it if they want to carry on building or whatever, if you don't know how to do that I can help if you like. ^_^

Will do. Downloading the files now, because..

THE SERVER HAS LESS THAN 24 HOURS LEFT

Any changes made from this point on will not be saved, so feel free to TNT wreck your neighbours, all claims were deleted, spawn was unprotected and just have the last bits of fun while still possible.

Thank you all for playing, I will be posting the Survival map download soon.

Yet again, special thanks to @japoo and @Ladadoos for all the help, and of course all builders, redstoners, miners and overall players. 

We will see you in The Forge soon instead, Skylords! <3:bf: 

1 hour ago, anonyme0273 said:

Will do. Downloading the files now, because..

THE SERVER HAS LESS THAN 24 HOURS LEFT

Any changes made from this point on will not be saved, so feel free to TNT wreck your neighbours, all claims were deleted, spawn was unprotected and just have the last bits of fun while still possible.

Thank you all for playing, I will be posting the Survival map download soon.

Yet again, special thanks to @japoo and @Ladadoos for all the help, and of course all builders, redstoners, miners and overall players. 

We will see you in The Forge soon instead, Skylords! <3:bf: 

still cant grief, and does /mwspawn still work? It says unknown command for me.

Also, can you give everyone some TNT? :kappa: 

Edited by Ultrakool

On 29. 9. 2016 at 11:00 PM, Nick said:

I only just found out about the server, launched minecraft for the first time in ages. Got hyped, looked for the server and it's gone :( 

Well man, I doubt it's coming back. I am having some issues with finding a good upload space to put the files here, but it won't take much longer :) So you can browse the creations, the survival world and more!

1 hour ago, Ultrakool said:

@anonyme0273 Can I destroy the creations? Didn't get a chance to last time, missed the window :/

It's going to be available for your local download, you can do whatever you want with it :D 

Feel free to destroy, loot, explore or continue building as you please :) 

• MrXLink unfeatured and unpinned this topic

There were many issues with the files, and unfortunately I can't make Survival work. Until I fix it, here are the available worlds

Feel free to download any of them, browse through how the Minigames worked, how the Time Game works or even use it on your own server (with a comment saying the origin of the world preferrably, as a lot of work was put into all this :) )

Special thanks again to @japoo, @Ladadoos and @InsaneHawk for all the help with this project!

Click HERE to be redirected to the download site on my Google Drive, or HERE to read about the Pixelmon Minecraft server @japoo will be leading :) 

Thank you all gain for participating on the server, I hope you enjoyed and had fun while waiting for BattleForge to come out.

See you in The Forge soon, Skylords!! <3  :bf:  

Edited by anonyme0273