BFR Minecraft Server!

anonyme0273

BFR Minecraft Poll  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to allow PVP in the survival world ?

I create Frost faction village, X 400 Z 40, if someone interested in help me, whisper to me on forum or in game. 2 orbs done, now i will build buildings like Juice Tank (supply depot), Northstar walls, defense towers and some more.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Dallarian said:

I gave link to free shiginima launcher, it is somewhere here.

nevermind found it by searching the internet

Edited by Squishyboi
it appears that i was too stupid to search for myself

What would this be like, i don't understand this quite much, but i got some metal issues haha.

so would this be like where you can jump into diffrent portals and pvp or pve off there, like factions, sky pvp and survival ;)

sorry if i missunderstood the subject 

my pictue.png

The server could use a bit of work. I will gladly help you with new plugins and whatnot. I am an owner of one of the top roleplayer survival servers, so I have a pretty decent knowledge. :P

PS - Use Viaversion or ProtocolHack to allow clients starting from 1.7 up to 1.10 to connect, both plugins are configurable

55 minutes ago, Maxxxel said:

any chance of enabling mobGriefing in our claimed area? Or eneable it for Villagers only?

For automatic farms? :)

The claiming system is to prevent damage to claimed property at all costs, and I guess it didn't count with that, so I am afraid it can't be done

1 hour ago, ThomasMann said:

says i have to have a password or something? when i join the server? can't move or talk

Every member that joins for the first time must create an account. The next time you join the server with the same username it will ask for the password you gave it earlier. This is to prevent people from logging into other people's accounts.

9 hours ago, Maxxxel said:

any chance of enabling mobGriefing in our claimed area? Or eneable it for Villagers only?

Today, Anonyme0293 has found the config and has changed the setting that monsters can now break/harvest plants. Villagers can harvest wheat now. (other seeds not tested yet but probably aswell) However this means monsters can destroy the crops aswell by jumping on it.

54 minutes ago, bobfrog said:

@anonyme0273 @InsaneHawk

i havent been on the server. is there a need for some cool spawning area? i created one a year or 2 ago and havent used it yet. its a big floating island in space, with jungle on it and a massive tree in the center with stairs and areas inside.

Sure, send it to me on Skype, I will check it out, perhaps we can use it as lobby for some world (our default lobby is "borrowed" from Mineplex)

12 hours ago, ThomasMann said:

says i have to have a password or something? when i join the server? can't move or talk

Use a command /register password password

Password being whatever you desire, noone has access to it (not even us in the console ^^)

Next time you login, input /login password

Password being what you chose before. This password can be changed. As @Ladadoos said, it is for security reasons, as people with cracked version could enter and manipulate with any account of their choosing.

8 hours ago, japoo said:

Today, Anonyme0293 has found the config and has changed the setting that monsters can now break/harvest plants. Villagers can harvest wheat now. (other seeds not tested yet but probably aswell) However this means monsters can destroy the crops aswell by jumping on it.

It was due to demand. If anyone has anything they would want to see implemented, fixed or changed, let me know, I will think about it, and if I deem it worthy or necessary, I will do my best to make it your way. The server is here for the people to play and enjoy, so if you haven't already, check it out ;)

Due to popular demand, /home and /sethome are now up and running.

The reason this was not done before is because of cross-world inventory that could break the balance of Survival with Creative still being a thing ;)

With any similar needs, please contact me. 

See you on the server! :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings Skylords! 
For over 2 weeks a lot of work and effort went into... EVENTS AND MINIGAMES!

Me, @japoo and @Ladadoos prepared for you 4 amazing, original and hand-made MINIGAMES:

- TNT run

- Super difficult parkour jumping 

- Boat race

- Super spleef

All these events will have a grand opening this Wednesday at 8 PM (CEST), when all of them will be opened. Then, once in a while, they will be open again.

Rewards for winning these will be kept in Survival, and it's really worth it! Not only can you win stuff, but we put a lot of effort into fun and decoration as well. We hope you will enjoy it all!

Looking forward to seeing you there Skylords! :) 

• MrXLink unfeatured and unpinned this topic