BFR Minecraft Server!

anonyme0273

BFR Minecraft Poll  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to allow PVP in the survival world ?

if you add Fractions (mod) that improves PVP like you have Fraction with members and claims (area) and if other faction kill you many times in short period of time they are ablo to claim your claims

in mod i played -->player have 10 power if dye he lose 2 power the power regenerates in time max was -5 power

-->fraction have power of every member (suma of power of all fraction members)

then you can have amount of claimed chunks of your faction power 

example you and your friend create a fraction you have max 20 power that allows you to claim 20 chunks but if you or your friend die you have 20 chunks 18 power that means anyone else can claim your 2 chunks

i think it is fun and entertaining ,on the other hand if you lose your claims you are left only with items that you had stored in ender chest .

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@pajasin

And i can't destroy something on someone's chunk? Sound interesting, but if someone create fire faction with 10 members he will have a lot of terrain :P

I'd change 1 point = 1 chunk into  2 points = 1 chunk.

If server have mod, i have to have it on my computer?

EDIT: I'd agree with you but i cant. There are a lot of fun and nice mods, and server can't have them all.

So the only mod that i'd allow is Battleforge Mod ^^

Edited by Dallarian

i think it is enough to that mod be only on server side (you don't have to install it ) :) and the power per claim can be changed or can be set maximum chunks / claims per fraction :)

and another interesting think for pvp MC server is --> online map <-- (or dyn-map somethink like that im not sure :D ) it is map of the server and you can see where the players are now unless they have invisibility potion on them  :)

4 hours ago, Maxxxel said:

i dont know what plugins currently work but my favorite ones are: factions, mo creatures and millienaires. if u ever consider for new things check em if they are compatible :)

Mo creatures and millenaire aren't plugins, they are mods, so they would require installing on every client who plays on the server+ install on the server

12 hours ago, JoseAlmeida said:

Mo creatures and millenaire aren't plugins, they are mods, so they would require installing on every client who plays on the server+ install on the server

arg i havent played it for some time^^

32 minutes ago, Dallarian said:

@anonyme0273

Is chance change server into for cracked client in 1-2 days?

I can't really say. I will now be absent for 3 days and thus @InsaneHawk wil be the one who will make the change. I would say yes, because it is requested and we sure want the server to grow, but I can't help now. Sorry m8 (also sorry to Hawk to leave him at this moment :D )

As Mayor of the Player Town in Survival I want to tell the following:

New Members to the Town are welcome.

1. We don't steal from other town members, don't grief them, don't attack them.

2. We don't use bugs or glitches.

3. Everyone should build a home on the island

What we already have:

A Town Hall

A Farm

A Stable

A Watchtower

What we are building at the moment:

A Town Wall

A Castle

Next weekend there will be an expidition to the end for brave town members.

Feel free to join - greetings, the Mayor

We'll allow cracked version from today at 9 PM CEST ! :) We'll need to restart the server, and after that, you'll be able to login with a cracked version.
We are not going to activate for now PVP in the survival world, we need to think about that a bit and consequences before doing anything.

Thank you ! :)

3 hours ago, InsaneHawk said:

We'll allow cracked version from today at 9 PM CEST ! :) We'll need to restart the server, and after that, you'll be able to login with a cracked version.
We are not going to activate for now PVP in the survival world, we need to think about that a bit and consequences before doing anything.

Thank you ! :)

Great to hear about the cracked clients.

But I honestly wouldn't want to play when PvP is enabled (already voted). IMO forcing people to accept PvP is just way worse than forcing people to not PvP.
Is it possible to do a big non-PvP zone around the spawn if PvP gets enabled? That way one is at least able to relax while being in town.

1 minute ago, Kaliber84 said:

But I honestly wouldn't want to play when PvP is enabled (already voted). IMO forcing people to accept PvP is just way worse than forcing people to not PvP.
Is it possible to do a big non-PvP zone around the spawn if PvP gets enabled? That way one is at least able to relax while being in town.

That's why we don't activate it for now ^^ We're thinking about it, and we'll give an update on that as soon as we're 100% sure about the solution around this problem.

4 hours ago, Kaliber84 said:

Bruh  don't worry, ppl wanted to play togeter, 100% no one gona start pvp without accept other site, this server suppose to connect ppl  to have fun till beta

Edited by TheDragz

• MrXLink unfeatured and unpinned this topic