BFR Minecraft Server!

anonyme0273

BFR Minecraft Poll  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to allow PVP in the survival world ?

Good evening Skylords!

After a few days of hard work, me and @InsaneHawk finally finished an official and awesome BattleForge Reborn Minecraft server for all of you! 

We are proud to announce all is up and running :)

SERVER INFO

The server is running on Minecraft version 1.9 - for most plugins to work. It is a Bukkit server.

There are 3 worlds - SURVIVAL, CREATIVE AND HUNGER GAME.

Some of the plugins we are using are - Grief Prevention, MultiWorld, and AdminEssentials. 

ROOM FOR EVERYONE! There is a total of 9999 slots (no kidding) - so invite your friends, invite your family! Place for anyone ;)
Cracked version allowed

You can see the actual map of the survival world here -> Download (~75MB)

Optional : Ressource pack with BFR Trailer Music as 'Cat' (CD)

When you first enter, you will probably spawn on top of a massive tree - consider this a welcoming challenge. If you fail and die, you will be taken to the correct spawn.

On the spawn, you can get an introduction book - I highly recommend it, I wrote it :D

HOW TO JOIN?

First of all, you need Minecraft... I will repeat it's version 1.9.

The IP is: bfr.craft.ggenter this in the Add server or Direct connect in the Minecraft multiplayer menu and all should be fine! :)

Now the lobby may look a bit familiar, but the survival world is a random seed. More content will be added over time (more worlds, events, minigames...) for everyone to enjoy.

Well... what are you waiting for? I will see you there! <3  

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im having a few problems connecting, it says it needs "Spigot 1.10" and when i try to connect it it says outdated version (using 1.9.4) i tried using 1.10 it said something about bungeecord

EDIT: Nvm, totally my bad, 1.9.4 doesnt work, only 1.9 does

36 minutes ago, Dallarian said:

Someone have idea how can i fix that? or it is server problem?

As far as I know this is because you don't have a premium account and are using a cracked launcher.

20 minutes ago, Ladadoos said:

@anonyme0273 You probably know this, what are the disadvantages of making a cracked server (instead of a premium one) ?

Actually the only downsides would be people using bad names and IP-bans has to be done. These are the only two I can think of.

Edited by veryhasted

9 minutes ago, veryhasted said:

Actually the only downsides would be people using bad names and IP-bans has to be done. These are the only two I can think of.

I guess one would also have to add a login system ? Since you are logging in when you enter the server and not when you login to your premium account.

Just now, Ladadoos said:

I guess one would also have to add a login system ? Since you are logging in when you enter the server and not when you login to your premium account.

Yeah, there's that aswell. Not much of a downside though

4 hours ago, LetsEinfallslos002 said:

I guess...Night/Day in Survival is deactivated? played a while and every time was day.. I hate that sunlight. I want to see the dark side of the server ;)

No it's not normaly ! :o I'll check that

As we said, it should be a 1.9 version (Just 1.9, not 1.9.1 or whatever, 1.9)
You client shouldn't be modded. If there's a lot of cracked version that wanna play, just let me know, I'll able it

6 minutes ago, japoo said:

Is pvp/raiding allowed? >:)

PVP isn't allowed, for PVP players we're actually working on another type of world that should let you fight agaisnt each other :)
If people want it activated in majority in the survival world, we can enable it

By the way, the Day/Night system is temporary fixed, we'll need to rework it a bit.

1 minute ago, BionicReaper said:

NUUUU I WANT 1.10 WHY YOU NO LUV MEH GUYZ

Edit: Btw hello dere @InsaneHawk

Ahah hello there ! :)

Well we're under 1.9 because most of the plugins are under this version. Also changing a version on minecraft is something really easy and fast with the actual launcher. :D

1 minute ago, InsaneHawk said:

Ahah hello there ! :)

Well we're under 1.9 because most of the plugins are under this version. Also changing a version on minecraft is something really easy and fast with the actual launcher. :D

Why you need plugins when you got command :watermelon: blocks :o

Edit: Btw I know, I got a launcher since I was cracked and when I got premium.

Edited by BionicReaper

7 minutes ago, veryhasted said:

Using Towny instead of GreifPrevention would allow for a better community to run within the server as people would actually be living together instead of scattered around the world.

We're under Bukkit, and version 1.9, I'm not that sure that this plugin exist 

13 minutes ago, Ladadoos said:

@InsaneHawk What does PVP exactly consist of? Killing the enemy and stealing only the items they had in their inventory ? Only killing them ?

PVP consist in just killing other players and get the stuff they had basicly (in their current inventory)

• MrXLink unfeatured and unpinned this topic