Forum game take the hill

Eddio

21 hours ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

Ow shit... Did you actually meant to send a clown up to take the hit? Or a clone? ... That first one would be brutal.

I hire a very old war veteran. The old man does not know what dank memes are and only speak the language of guns and bullets. He shoots everything apart and you, but only you, could just escape and ran to the horizon.

As defence I buy a massive machine gun turret, and I let the war veteran mount it.

Now I am king of the hill.

I meant a clown >:).

39 minutes ago, Eddio said:

I meant a clown >:).

Thats cruel... Poor clown

2 hours ago, Lukaznid said:

I use a height jumping stick to pole over your traps and onto the top of the hill! You are shocked and fall down triggering all your traps.

I set up a candy shop to distract invaders at the bottom of the hill.

I now own the hill

I storm the hill with a large army. The army is so big, that there is not enough candy for all of them and they think that it is your fault, so they try to hunt you down.

In panic, you run of the hill and give it to me. Now I am king of the hill. In return I give the soldiers the candy they need so they won't hunt you any longer.

As defense I let a gigantic robot patrol over the hill. As he is a robot, he can not be lured, distracted or bribed with money/pudding/candy/etc. Not even with melon.

Edited by SilenceKiller99

6 minutes ago, Eddio said:

I casually throw an EMP up the hill and yawn while I walk up there. I push the selfdestruct button on the robot to get rit of the piece of junk :kappa:.

I guess I ask shrek to defend the hill. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVggXZPCuYw

I now own the hill.

I ask Fiona to call Shrek for dinner, so he leaves. I walk up and take the hill.

I plant melon all around. I invite the forum over and tell them it's their melon and they have to protect it. 

I now own the hill.

Edited by Lukaznid

7 minutes ago, Lukaznid said:

I ask Fiona to call Shrek for dinner, so he leaves. I walk up and take the hill.

I plant melon all around. I invite the forum over and tell them it's their melon and they have to protect it. 

I now own the hill.

I finish BFR, deploy a pc center at the bottom of the hill and install BFR on all the computers, install a huge TV screen that plays the official trailers, followed by "Playable now" afterwards. The whole forum takes as many melons as they can, rush off the hill to play BF.

I pour oil in a circle around me all the way down the hill. 

I am now king of the hill. 

9 hours ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

I throw a lighter in your oil, it starts to burn. The hill gets so hot that you have to leave and move to antartica to cool down for a few months. xD

Now I am king of the hill.

I train an army of fireflies to distract invaders and enemies. 

I hire Alfred Hitchcock's birds to eat the fireflies.

I assign Drath Veder as the guard of the hill.

I now own the hill. 

12 hours ago, Lukaznid said:

I hire Alfred Hitchcock's birds to eat the fireflies.

I assign Drath Veder as the guard of the hill.

I now own the hill. 

Hmm I ask Charles Xavier to make Darth Vader kill himself. And to make you run away from the hill

For the defense I ask Charles to stay and remove everyone trying to take the hill.

I now own the hill.

I am not there to take the hill. As a salesman i am selling you a Crusade to Antarctica where you meet @Ultrakool. Charles aint do shit about that - as a true friend Charles follows you on your trip.

As i am there already i decide to stay. I quit my job as salesman and become a king who owns the hill.

As defense i have bears who use catapults to throw other bears with battleaxes on anything that tries to approach the hill.

19 hours ago, Treim said:

I am not there to take the hill. As a salesman i am selling you a Crusade to Antarctica where you meet @Ultrakool. Charles aint do shit about that - as a true friend Charles follows you on your trip.

As i am there already i decide to stay. I quit my job as salesman and become a king who owns the hill.

As defense i have bears who use catapults to throw other bears with battleaxes on anything that tries to approach the hill.

wait... what? Why am i in Antartica? :kappa: 

As bears love salmon i burn the whole Amazonas Forrest so glaobal warming proceds faster. During 1 day the whole Antarctis is completely ice-free. This leads to a massive increasement of sea level by 10m. Now there are salmons everywhere also on the hill (which is under water for sure, poor @Treim and his 9m hill), so the bears leave to hunt. Now there is you @Treim and me @Maxxxel but as u love salmon too u follow ur bears. Now i am the king of the hill and dive to the hills ground and simply pull a plug out of it. The water flows in there till the whole world is a dessert. I climb to the top to see my new kingdom... (far far away i can see a massive salmon hill, on the top there stands a bear and it looks like he sets @Treim as a defender with a salmon-catapult, weird oO)

As defense i set... nothing but the size of my hill, because of the water flowed in the past my hill now is 8848 meters high, try to climb that!

I now own the hill.

Edited by Maxxxel

I simply wait until effects of weather are tearing your hill down to 1000 meters as it doesnt stand near a tectonic fracture and thatfor cant build up again. I then use my bears to kick you from the hill.

I am nowKing of the Hill.

I have a very impressive title so noone dares to touch me.

On 28-6-2016 at 8:12 PM, Treim said:

I simply wait until effects of weather are tearing your hill down to 1000 meters as it doesnt stand near a tectonic fracture and thatfor cant build up again. I then use my bears to kick you from the hill.

I am nowKing of the Hill.

I have a very impressive title so noone dares to touch me.

Due to global warning that @Maxxxel described, a sharknado suddenly appears scaring you away from the hill.

I simpely walk up the hill and take it.

For defense I create an extremely complex virus that kills any organism and can also eat metal fast to get even stronger. I am the only one immune to it. :P

I now own the hill.

i create an extremely complex anti virus that took some human lifes for testing purpose! good bye defense, then i walk up to you give a b*** slap and u have to knee down for the new King of the Hill.

As defense i use a wall of sharknados, try to pass that! if u try to dig under, sandsharks will appear. if u managed it to get trough the wall of sharknados, tremors will await you.

Edited by Maxxxel

9 hours ago, Maxxxel said:

i simply create an anti virus?! good bye defense, then i walk up to you give a b*** slap and u have to knee down for the new King of the Hill.

As defense i use a wall of sharknados, try to pass that! if u try to dig under, sandsharks will appear. if u managed it to get trough the wall of sharknados, tremors will await you.

I said an extremely complex virus... simply creating an anti virus probabaly isn't so simple.....

• 3 months later...
On 1-7-2016 at 1:48 PM, Maxxxel said:

i create an extremely complex anti virus that took some human lifes for testing purpose! good bye defense, then i walk up to you give a b*** slap and u have to knee down for the new King of the Hill.

I call my good friend Chuck Norris to come by and kill all the sharks and tremors after a few minutes I notice him barbecuing all the sharks on top of the hill. After some fun hours and a good meal Chuck Norris went home. 

For defense I breed a herd of aliens from the Alien Franchise who attack everybody who comes near except me.

I now own the hill.