Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

Jump to content
BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
InsaneHawk

Announcement - Stream on 11/06/2016

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, youto000 said:

NNNNNNNOOOOOO I HAVE A WEDING TO GO TO AND IM GOING TO MISS IT (and it is like 1am when it is on for me but still) NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO :(

Well, you can always watch the replay, you won't be able to ask questions there live but atleast you can still see it. btw, have fun at that wedding ;)

edit: nvm that even, @Ultrakool set up this topic where you can ask any questions you have ^_^ 

 

Edited by EonBen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, youto000 said:

NNNNNNNOOOOOO I HAVE A WEDING TO GO TO AND IM GOING TO MISS IT (and it is like 1am when it is on for me but still) NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO :(

So sorry that you have to miss the wedding to watch the stream :kappa:

But srsly you don't need to be disappointed. Just watch the stream a few hours later. The devs wouldn't give any advantage to people who are watching the stream first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

but i have not attended a BFReborn stream before and i was really looking forward to it...

oh well i will just watch it 1st thing when i get back. i am so hyped :hype::hype::hype:

have fun guys and

P.S. if u can could you do 1 thing for me,

a Mo vs Ravenheart battle

that would be cool if you could :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, youto000 said:

P.S. if u can could you do 1 thing for me,

a Mo vs Ravenheart battle

that would be cool if you could :)

If you ask Hawk to spawn them during the FAQ in the livestream, I am sure he will :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ladadoos said:

If you ask Hawk to spawn them during the FAQ in the livestream, I am sure he will :) 

he wont be there i guess u gotta ask hawk ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/6/2016 at 1:21 PM, Secvndvs said:

You made the woke up on the morning at a saturday something fun. (I live in Argentina, that's why it will be at morning XD)

vamo argentina papa!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BFR developers, we say thank you for your hard work and dedication. Can't wait for he stream to come! :hype:

Edited by Strek0za

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunatelly I'm stil at university when the stream's going to start but I hope it'll be long enough so I can see something afterwards at least. Any estimated lenght?

Replay going to be on Youtube, I suppose? Wanna make sure I don't miss a single minute ... damn :hype: ^^'

Edited by Nerevar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Nerevar said:

Unfortunatelly I'm stil at university when the stream's going to start but I hope it'll be long enough so I can see something afterwards at least. Any estimated lenght?

Replay going to be on Youtube, I suppose? Wanna make sure I don't miss a single minute ... damn :hype: ^^'

Replay will be on Twitch & Youtube for sure. I don't have any idea about the lenght :x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hawk say BionicReaper at the start if you remember my name!1!!!1!!!...............................pls...............pal................?

Edited by BionicReaper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 9:16 AM, InsaneHawk said:

 

since its in paris time I live in north America eatern time so I would watch it at 9am right?

I live in north America eastern time so I would watch it at 9am right since its in paris time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, marky1926 said:

well no here its 3:53pm in paris its 9:53pm so that countdown link is not for me because when its 3:00pm in paris it will be 9:00am here

The link is counting down, good sir, it is literally counting down the time before the stream starts...

So if it takes 15 hours from now on in Paris, it will ALSO take 15 hours from now on in NA or anywhere in the world.

You seriously think time goes faster in europe? Nah, I don't think so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

The link is counting down, good sir, it is literally counting down the time before the stream starts...

So if it takes 15 hours from now on in Paris, it will ALSO take 15 hours from now on in NA or anywhere in the world.

You seriously think time goes faster in europe? Nah, I don't think so.

Somethin something time traveling nation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.