Announcement - Stream on 11/06/2016

InsaneHawk

58 minutes ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

The link is counting down, good sir, it is literally counting down the time before the stream starts...

So if it takes 15 hours from now on in Paris, it will ALSO take 15 hours from now on in NA or anywhere in the world.

You seriously think time goes faster in europe? Nah, I don't think so.

well time in Europe is not the same time as America so you guys are 6 hours ahead of use so yes there is a diffrence

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Skylords, for tuning in to the stream. It was amazing having all of you here, thanks for your amazing support and allowing us to do what we love. 
I'm very thankful of that, you guys are awesome :mrxlink:

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Caknatou said:

Guys I made some stuff I regreted on the stream...... this is gonna be embarashing.....

Also the stream isnt there its here: https://www.twitch.tv/battleforgereborn/profile/highlights

Just press full stream part 1 and 2

1 hour ago, VeriiMoney said:

lol rip @ThomasMann

As "last stream" he meant latest :P I'm sure they will do more stream in the future.

You can still watch the old streams to get some infos, and see some ingame footages :)

If you have problem watching the videos on twitch, you can watch it on their youtube channel.

53 minutes ago, Azta said:

As "last stream" he meant latest :P I'm sure they will do more stream in the future.

You can still watch the old streams to get some infos, and see some ingame footages :)

If you have problem watching the videos on twitch, you can watch it on their youtube channel.

Link??? xD